Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
My opinions

War is boring for pve because it takes for ever to do a hard map due to low damage. Fun for pvp because you rarely die if your stats are good.

Mage is boring for pve and pve but good for farming jewels with jewel elixirs and flame staff.

Rog is fun for pve and pvp because you do so much damage so you fly by maps and one shot most mages and rogs in pvp due to stats but warriors are your weakness if their stats are good.
War is not supposed to do high damage, their main role is keep party alive. I wonder how u want farm harder maps such a mauso or elite without him.

If u think that mages are just good for jewels farming with flame, than u wrong because warrior with glint aegis and magma pet best for jewels farm. As many people said mage is best pve class we keeping crowd control, stuning mobs with our spells a doing DoT to them.

Yah rogue are so much fun with spam one trash skill over and over. Playing with rogue is like: pierce - aim - mana - aim - nox -mana... (I want see how 4 rogues party clearing Deep Marsh without warrior who taking care about damage input, and mage who keep mobs freezed/stuned).. Its not secret that rogues do so much damage, also huge crit or dodge. They can one shot or one combo even full geared warrior.

So why people scold for nerf tb? We should shout for rogue class nerf.

Sorry but, game going back to
"Rogue Legends".

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku