Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
This is just how I feel at the moment. No disrespect to anyone who loves playing all the time, it's whatever floats your boat. Like you said, real life issues crop up too... especially for me lately. I've decided to carry on playing but on a lower and different character..my mage. I would have liked a girly faced mage though, been asking long enough but nobody answered me. I mean..how come during St. Paddy's event the mage gets hair and a moustache..hmmm? All I ever asked for all these years was a girly face for a mage. The body can stay the same. Over and over I asked, what did I get? A creepy looking mask with pigtails. ��. It doesn't stay on in the tub! Anyway, I'll go on Susie to say hi, I did go on it yesterday but not many people were online in my list and practice playing a mage in the meantime. I can always jump on my lower level rogue for nostalgic purposes and also when I'm tired of seeing my mage die (I don't know how to play properly on a mage). Actually, I need help with how to build my mage up and how far away from enemies does it need to be? I don't even know what weapon to use. Someone did tell me the skills but that was ages ago and I think it's changed. Oops, been rambling on again, bet you fell asleep by now. Bye and thankyou. ��..girly mage face would be nice see.
Available anytime to help with mage build just contact me in game :****