Thread: My opinions on PVP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I typed a whole essay on why endgamers are bored even with events and need some competitive PvP but I just deleted it all because I thought "what's the point?". Yes, what's the point. It seems the developers are anti-anything-arcane-legends-pvp-related. If they weren't, they would've done more than just adding a new game mode to a already dead PvP. They could've added 50 new game modes but they'll all still be dead today for the same reason. To put this reason into perspective, I want to ask a few questions. What happens if the developers decided to remove the banner rewards from timed runs leaderboards, remove the banner rewards from the top player leaderboards and remove badge rewards from raid leaderboards?

Would you spend hundreds of millions of gold on %movement speed gear just to see your name on a board? Would you put any effort into getting level 71 gear? Would you buy any of these heroic pets? Would you even bother with achievements? Because it kinda amuses me that they expect us to spend all this gold on awakenings and gear just to PvP for fun.

So please, if you wish to leave PvP as it is. No problem, just make sure the PvE community also plays the game for "fun" instead of just us because it seems that class balance isn't the only thing that needs work

Talking about class balance, its the only thing that the developers had in their plans relating to PvP for this expansion (I personally asked and received the answer). The irony is, after such a thread has come out for the 1000th time they still believe class balance will make PvP active again, when the only possible solution is what they continue to reject, and they know this to be true.

Don't edit my post, there isn't a hint of drama. Its just my opinion. Unless we aren't allowed those anymore.
    Last edited by Perceval; 08-19-2018 at 02:53 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post: