Quote Originally Posted by Invisioning1 View Post
I find PvP events unfair for the levels 1-99 it does not give them a chance to get the sets or gold from farming. Just my thoughts
While I see where you are coming from, I feel like people that have put in the work, be it by long hours of grinding, or platinum purchase, deserve something special. Up until the release of the l80 cap, older players always got some advantage. Be it the previous cap vanities rewarding access to better stats, or just the discontinued items from the previous caps (71 elites for example).

I think it gives a good incentive for players to reach 100+ as well. When we follow the cause and effect of this, that means potential profit for sts. As a majority of platinum purchased is by endgame players, an influx of new players to endgame, wether or not they purchase platinum themselves, will in turn give incentive for more platinum purchases. Because people can make gold from the new endgame players, via their platinum purchases, for items such as pure stat weapons, awakened gear, or just 105 gear farmed in premium maps via heavy elixir farming.

Also, we have been getting 2 pve events for every 1 PvP event. So new players do get the chance to farm gold more often than not, and vanities are just that, vanity. So we can look pretty, and don't really effect gameplay at all.

Time for everyone to level up

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk