Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
Just as is yours.

Im not getting where mounts would improve the game..? Dont you guys run maps? Im not sure you guys know how to play the game efficiently if you want mounts in pve maps, speed sets are a thing ya know. In my opinion, this idea is a complete waste of time for a game that isnt open world( seamless world.).

What i get from this thread is that some players want to sit in town and ride a pet, which shouldnt be even close to on the list of "ideas to improve the game". I suggest that player work on their level and stats then worry about more vanity based items as it gets old hearing of players wanting more vanity when their gear is subpar.
Wouldn’t it make your comment useless too? Who gets tired of new vanities? Maybe recolored ones but not new ones. “List of ideas to improve the game” now that’s funny because knowing them that list doesn’t even exist(no hate though SORRY STS) they’re lists include “how to make more money”, “how to make heavy plat users happy”, “Fix bugs 4 months later”, “how to recycle content and call it new”, etc... “when they’re gear is subpar” if you buy plat and make golds you can have good stats too and still look good while doing so. Thanks