Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
Rubbish comments detected..

I speak on 'Customization' basis..

First:

There were face options, clothing options, different hair designs and even plenty of vanities abailable in market. Some game even had a new aspect of collecting dyes and there are a lot of them, to dye your armor pieces to create your own unique look, and it was definitely a noticeable element of the game. A successful game mostly due to the awesomely drawn artwork throughout the game. For example The Fallout series has some of the most unique artwork in the gaming world, especially in the creative billboards and posters littered around the post apocalyptic world, which greatly enriches the gamer’s feeling of immersion within that world.

Second:

I have no objection on how worry you are on the "I suggest that player work on their level and stats" and you can grind as you please.
But if your definition of game improvement is limited to "Levelling and stat" you are such a naive person tbh.
MMORPG is about artwork, action, challenge, grind and socializing.
Whats wrong with sitting in town and ride a pet?? A lot of people doing that..have you ever been in guild castle? a lot of players sitting there and talk to each other.

I suppose you dont use any fancy vanities for you are such a conservative person
You can customize a character stats also so i would see the word "cosmetic" to be more fitting,no?

You do understand that sts is a somewhat smaller development company right? As you bring up fallout(made by one of the largest dev companies in the world) i find myself questioning your scope of this game.

I still play old school games made 20 years ago, artwork isn't a must for me. "Action, challenge, grind: how would a mount that is mostly for sitting in town give you this?

Socializing is an enjoyment for me also, but at the same time these people that spend more time in town than playing the game tend to be the ones to say negative things regarding the state of the game. Run and gun or its no fun. I find running a map with someone can learn me alot about a person also, its at least anyother form of socializing.

I am part of a guild that likes to focus on end game content and farming those maps, events, ect. Yes sometimes there are gatherings but i would say alot of the great conversations that happen are through guild chat, so that is to include everyone if they wanted to be.

I have a few vanities i use, i wouldnt consider them fancy as if you were an end game player you could get them for maybe 4hours of farming.

Question for you then: would you rather sts cut back on what they are able to do now(again, smaller company) and work on this idea which would add no play value to the end game population. Or continue to do their best to fix, evolve, and add new things in the game that pertains to playable content? I'd go for the latter.

@ other guy quoting me: believe me there is a list of things to improve the game(unfortunately they are human and such so mistakes ect can happen ) and those plat buyers are the major reason the majority of players can play this game still, so maybe you should thank them sometime(no im not a heavy plat user, but understand that they are needed for me to enjoy the game).

Anything else you guys would like to discuss? No TroL, seriously, i think i can enlighten some here if you ask the right questions

Have a good day!