Thread: My thoughts on current state of Hydra

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

As a mage I want to share my opinion same as those mages are there sharing them.
    Whe mauso came all of the mages were happy because they were being useful and all of the rogues were there discussing about 'how useless rogues are", mages farmed a lot and rogues were there fighting for a buff or for something to help them.
    And then this season came and we thought that were a "mage season" again, but then bs got nerf and ds too, rogues are happy because they came useful and then mages came useless, in forum we were/are asking for something to help or something that'd help us as the rogues did (op rogues did it in forum last season), rogues started to act like "we were useless last season", "we dind't have a pt last season", but they were there fighting for something, that's our time, we're there asking for something.
    I agree with Qua when he says "we dont get (m)any invites for parties" and when he sad that he don't want to use the old staffs again and again, I don't want that either. Yesterday I was reading threads and saw someone saying about the buff thing that includes at least one war, one mage n a rogue in room, I liked it a lot because was a good idea and we all will have a balanced game again, please if you're a rogue you know that u fought for something as we are so don't say to us "shut up' or "create a rogue".
    PS: This is for wars too, because some of my friends created a rogue too.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oca For This Useful Post: