Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
@flexible, exactly. I am ok with gold loot gear, ok with people switching to more gold loot items at end, ok with running with all classes, ok with cheap pets as long as they are suitable for that map, ok with being the main dmg dealer so people can make more gold during runs, ok with using the best pets in-game to make the runs easier for the party...

In short, I am not fussy as long as a player is not being a total burden on the rest. If someone is making runs harder for the party and making them waste time and gold while he/she himself is there with 5-6k hp, 800 dmg using deary ring( because it has gold loot on it) and with a tankton having lucky slotted in it...my high heels say hello to that person’s behind fast.

To all those supporting such useless threads, I have always been a rogue and stayed a rogue when mausoleum was launched. Never had any problem getting invites, the OP invited me for maus runs and I invited him too, often. So once again...quit whining and get better geared.
Why are you commenting about mages when you have never even played one? Try starting a mage, max or decent gear it and see how many invites you get.