Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Hmm...It is interesting to see all the selective memory loss on these forums. Devs have already announced hydra gold nerf and yet this nonsense still continues. I am going to get a lot of hate for what I am about to say, but if everyone here is hell-bent on ruining the fun for everyone else, then it is time some facts were discussed here.

For a long time, mages dominated mausoleum and made a lot of gold due to broken procs. They also became rogues at bosses due to these procs. However, there was another type of farming where they had an advantage over rogues, something that tanks have been dominating for years now and made millons because of it.

I am sure everyone knows what I am talking about...jewel farming. Other than when jewel farming was initially launched and rogues were able to make some gold doing it, warriors and mages were the ones who benefited from it for YEARS. Main thing was, all they needed was glint aegis/ flame staff and magma to be able to farm jewels. I know mages aren’t that good compared to warriors anymore after flame staff fix, but why did nobody feel sorry for rogues all this time? Why didn’t some tank or mage come here and start a thread “we are getting rich farming jewels and poor rogues are left out”.

Why don’t tanks talk about jewel farming when all this is being discussed? Why didn’t mages ever bother mentioning it when they were busy making gold by farming maus AND jewels both? A new raid map is added where rogues have an advantage and everyone now starts throwing tantrums.

Rogue gear has always been the most expensive, for that a lot more gold is needed compared to other classes. Also, not all rogues are doing 30 secs runs in hydra. Try running with 2-2.5k dmg rogues with low hp and bad pets. Mages who are properly geared for 71 do these raids way faster. Good tanks make runs easier in any map. Since the focus here is gold making, well...there is always jewel farming for warriors. Let’s talk about that too and not treat it like a dirty little secret

Do we still need to talk about rogues and hydra? Just wait for the gold nerf while you guys read the novel I just typed for you.
Do you know that jewel farming isn't very profitable? It used to be a few years back before sts limited inventory's from going over the limit(500) and before they fixed the issue of mobs getting bugged in maps (enabling people to continuously hit the mobs without them dying and without the person leaving the map) You could pretty much get 10000/500 inventory of jewels and any class could do it. Its pretty slow and boring to farm jewels at the moment. So what secret you are talking about im not sure. Because there are tons of people who play mage and rogue who have made a lower level tank just to farm jewels. Or have a friend who farms jewels for them. But a secret it is not. Seems like this is a "Stop hating on rogues, lets spill the beans on other classes" type of childish post. When in truth there isn't any beans to spill as rogues and mages have benefited from jewel farming.

But speaking from a mature point and yes we still need to talk about Rogues as they are way to powerful at the moment. You pretty much don't need a warrior/mage to run any map now days, besides Nightmare Raid(and who runs that anyway? unless for the dream weapon ap) With Spirit daggers, tanks aren't needed in mausoleum as the dagger proc pulls mobs together. Rogues being insanley op in a group of 4 (wiping out mobs with charged aim then SSS). This needs to be addressed. The damage output is simply too high for mages/warriors to be worth using.

Im not too bothered about the gold loot being removed, that was becoming ridiculous.

*Wonders how people get rich when they barely farm*
*shifty eyes*
*must be plat users*
*smirks*