Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Early Game Experience Feedback Request

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

A move in the right direction by sts and great advice

+ making it easier to obtain trader permit; lvl 45 seems reasonable or 5k pve kills
    + lower Xp limit from 60-71 by like half; there is plenty more enjoyable for new players to do; levelling isn't as exciting as you think sts
    + make mid-game farmable and get xp like KM3 was between 41-56 cap; telling them where to begin
    + Make decent gear so new people are able to keep up with each expansions (espicially 46,56,61) with correct gear; advancement locked or tell them how to obtain
    + Devs watch YouTube videos of channels relevant to AL; some provide good ideas hint hint @NAB GUIDE
    + Promote some videos/ guides in game e.g. Guides with xp help, levelling, gold farming, gear tips and skill builds. I myself and many others will be very happy to do this for FREE. Just ask us or make a competition for something like this and you will be impressed 100%. We want the best for sts and al too; we do love and care about you all.
    + Link up maps and make it flow (main story)
    + Suggest new players to try things out e.g. rumours about next expansions so they know what to expect
    + better communication from devs - YouTube/ forum / in game/vlogs . I think you can spare extra 30 min few times a week out Of your busy schedule.
    + Update guides on forum; seriously some are ancient. We can do better! We will give us a chance?
    + in game messages to let them know about scammers at the start and a guide on how to avoid
    + send messages to gamble responsibly on sir spend a lot: quite a few left cuz of this rip.
    + give reasons why they should not scam or beg - show alternatives

My idea: Add a new buddy system where a nominated/ pro player can help new player get into things. This would be voluntary and perhaps count toward some achievement or reward for both. The point is to build guidance and promote friendlier interactions.

If devs gonna take these advice live a like so I get motivated to come up with more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post: