Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    For those who actually want to improve their own merching skill read this forum thread HERE rather than relying on AB's word or watch the video HERE.

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort. The best thing you can do for someone is show or teach them how they can develop merching skills rather than telling them what they should or should not invest in because if you are ever wrong you could cost others millions. It should be their call what they want to invest gold in not yours so tell them why you think X or Y item is worth investing on based on your previous experince or knowledge and let them decide.

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos and with a bit more though you could help soo many more people in the long run.
    You edited your post and added more so I will reply to the rest.
    You continue to talk about teaching people how to develop their merch skills. Please read the title of this thread and video. This is not a merch guide, nowhere does it say guide.

No disrespect but you are either very young or have a hard time understanding. It has been said many times in this thread. I am not claiming to be the best mercher. I am showing proof that this is the #1 AL merch group And no one has said "ummm best ha?" to that.

Please spend more time doing a little research before assuming my intentions. A quick search would show you that I never said I am the best and never said this is a guide. The only thing I said was this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof, if you know of 1 better let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    You edited your post and added more so I will reply to the rest.
    You continue to talk about teaching people how to develop their merch skills. Please read the title of this thread and video. This is not a merch guide, nowhere does it say guide.

No disrespect but you are either very young or have a hard time understanding. It has been said many times in this thread. I am not claiming to be the best mercher. I am showing proof that this is the #1 AL merch group And no one has said "ummm best ha?" to that.

Please spend more time doing a little research before assuming my intentions. A quick search would show you that I never said I am the best and never said this is a guide. The only thing I said was this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof, if you know of 1 better let me know.
    I think you misunderstand what people are trying to say here. You must remember this is a forum where every time someone posts, the conversation changes and evolves.
    The issue at hand is not as focused on your video rather aze is focusing on your intentions behind the video. I think you dont understand this and it is the reason why you keep saying the same thing again and again but it is not helping your argument.

Assuming your video is intended to help people make gold,
    How can you call yourself #1 merch group if you are not even teaching people how to be a good merchant?

said "ummm best ha?" to that; This sentence is a implicit sentence where people are collectively questioning your point. I don't think this is a quote.
    Fight Me -_-

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Continental For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    I think you misunderstand what people are trying to say here. You must remember this is a forum where every time someone posts, the conversation changes and evolves.
    The issue at hand is not as focused on your video rather aze is focusing on your intentions behind the video. I think you dont understand this and it is the reason why you keep saying the same thing again and again but it is not helping your argument.

Assuming your video is intended to help people make gold,
    How can you call yourself #1 merch group if you are not even teaching people how to be a good merchant?

said "ummm best ha?" to that; This sentence is a implicit sentence where people are collectively questioning your point. I don't think this is a quote.
    Very untrue. I have no argument. Argument against what? I don't claim to be the best mercher or guide maker.
    If you read up on the thread you will see why being the best merch group is measured in profit by definition, not teaching.

Also their is noone collectively or even singularly questioning my point. My point is this is the #1 AL merch group documented with proof. Noone has refuted this or provided A merch group nearly as successful.
    It has been A whole day and noone can find even 1 AL merch group that has anywhere near our documented record, it is just the truth lol