Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do they even think ??

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    Not rich nabs, but careless adults. I am an adult (plat buyer myself) but when i buy plat i tend to be very careful and pay close attention to it. I'd never make the mistake of "accidently" buying that.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
    Good for you , but there are exceptions and the accidents are mostly caused by lack of information/awareness (hence nab). Like in this case being new and not checking the stable to know that the same egg is available for 250 plat, or checking CS to know its available for 50k gold
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Eh just pay attention. Their not forcing you to buy it so leave it be. If you do buy it then thats your mistake for not paying attention.

Besides, who here would even pay 250 plat for him? At this day and time probably not many because there are better options available. If you dont want to pay plat then buy from a mercher or in auc. Or wait for eggzavier and instead of selling your eggs in hopes to "get rich fast" open the ones you want and sell the doubles. There are plenty of ways/opportunities to get this pet throughout the year. So stop calling sts money hungry just because something isnt handed to you or made easy just for you. (Speaking in general not to just 1 person)

Not throwing salt or shade but sts is not held accountable for your actions if you accidently do something suck it up. Live and learn.
    Truth hurts sometimes

You moaned too much in one post about they are not forcing bla bla bla.
    Should we stop telling people to fix mistakes because we think we are not gonna commit that mistake anyway so doesn't matter. Responsiblilty is hard word to understand I guess o.O ignorant comment. Go eat some banana with popcorn instead of moaning unnecessarily on the post of concerned gamers. He's doing right telling devs to notice their mistake irrespective of anyone buys or not. People like you are dangerous, next time a hole will be left open in road without warning sign, I guess you won't bother because when people can see hole why they will go anywhere near it. You are irresponsible then keep it to yourself, others are standing up then let them, if you have problem then probably keep your problem to yourself the same way you dint bother to point out to fix a mistake.

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Eh just pay attention. Their not forcing you to buy it so leave it be. If you do buy it then thats your mistake for not paying attention.

Besides, who here would even pay 250 plat for him? At this day and time probably not many because there are better options available. If you dont want to pay plat then buy from a mercher or in auc. Or wait for eggzavier and instead of selling your eggs in hopes to "get rich fast" open the ones you want and sell the doubles. There are plenty of ways/opportunities to get this pet throughout the year. So stop calling sts money hungry just because something isnt handed to you or made easy just for you. (Speaking in general not to just 1 person)

Not throwing salt or shade but sts is not held accountable for your actions if you accidently do something suck it up. Live and learn.
    Truth hurts sometimes

I can't believe that this kind of people even exist!! I bet you are loser irl that only suck everything others did to u..the OP has good point in telling devs that they made some ridiculous sale which is futile for everyone and at the same time telling people to not fall into the dirty trick..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sry,need 10 post.ty