Each to their own but I like all kinds of music except jazz. My favourite performer is Sia at the moment but my tastes vary from one day to the next depending on my mood and who I decide to be when I wake up. It also depends on what I'm doing, for instance...I wouldn't listen to Chandelier whilst chatting or perusing the auction or typing on here. Now I shall go and look through my playlist. Oh.. someone told me to look up a really old song, I can't remember exactly what it's called. Alabama Moon or something like that. It has been covered by various artists but I listened to the really old original version on YouTube and fell in love with it. It's so surreal and a bit spooky. I like listening to that one when I have Gy location on. I must admit it did scare me a bit but that was when I was "easily scared Susie". My nearest and dearest has just mastered playing the ukele..I can tolerate it now but I preferred it when he played his guitar. I don't like music to be inflicted on me, that's why I hid his banjo. I buried it in the sand when the tide was out. 😔..or was that someone else? 🤔