Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
Wow..6 years! No wonder I'm getting as cranky as Bjorn. So much as changed I keep mumbling to myself. I remember the days when we had no ankhs, no jewels and we had to "park" mobs. I remember when gems were introduced and I sold one for 35k. That was when having 35k meant you was rich. I remember when Blue crab was so hard to beat and don't get me started on the fear Alpha Wolf instilled in us. Try telling that to the youngsters now! We had it hard but we enjoyed it. Aye, after a hard day in those maps, we'd all go for a pint of ale in the pub and swap lies like how we ripped the head off Bloodhammer single handedly. Seriously, congratulations and Birthday Greetings Arcane Legends. �� 6️⃣
Blue Crab, Alpha Wolf and Frostir and that pirate with the electric bubbles gave me some of the best memories I've had in AL. Met a lot of longtime friends they were newbs like me were having trouble. Wish we had new maps for parks though, I love parks, it's where tanks really shine imo since we're not really that good on damage in hard elites.