Thread: What's the best memory/memories you've had in AL (so far)?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Being "DISSED" by Deviant Misfits and Enigmatic guilds when trying to join....... LOL........ They didn't accept noobs.......... LOL....................
    I'm sorry you had to go through that :< *holds back throwing a really distasteful guild joke out of fear of being doxed*

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    I have many favorite memories. But one that really takes me back is in 2013 when everyday i was excited to play. AL was my first MMO and really my first online game, so i was in awe with the fact that i was playing with other people. I used to always chill in the kraag guild castle, (which is why i never reached the 26 or 31 cap). I met many friends and i started a guild with them. We ran maps together and we were both very active, until eventually we went our separate ways. Then when the 2013 halloween event came, i changed my ign to Zylx and joined an endgame guild. Around that time i joined the forums and started loving the game outside-the-game.

Part of me wishes i could go back in time and experience AL when it was fresh in my mind. When i didn't know everything that i know today. When no one knew me and when i had the energy to go out and meet new people. Every once in a while, i create a new account and try playing the game as a new player, but it just isn't the same.

I wish i could reconnect with those old friends, it might reignite my spark for the game, or it might not. Who knows.

But even since then, i've met some amazing people and i don't regret any amount of time I've spent being apart of this extraordinary community. I love the friends i have today, and i love everything I've experienced with them. Even in my prime days of being apart of the Line community, especially the dramatic era which was really fun tbh.

But i really wish i could forget everything about AL and start from the beginning when the game was such a novelty for me.
    I love this, I could totally relate to you. I tried making new accounts and starting over from scratch, not even letting my friends know that its me, just to emulate that feeling of being new again, but its too late now. We know too much :<.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post: