Been playing for a while and am beginning to get the feel for it. Awesome addition for all us dinasours out there.
People have been squawking about lag, random deaths ,ECT. Why not just give everyone 3 hardcore ankhs? 3 chances to reboot time and not lose everything. Seems reasonable and then nobody can complain they lost everything due to... Fill in the blank.
As far as gear goes, I get the no buying part, but players should be able to gift useless stuff to other classes, why not? It won't harm the economy, it will give us a fighting chance, and it will build teams and guilds. We could all farm as a unit and with it the spoils could be shared.
Other than those small points, hardcore mode may not excite the newer players, but the old dinasours are having a blast!
We share tales of Arlor, epic battles, and hilarious moments! From the glitches we've found to the friends we've made.
I no longer am concerned with the millions I have stashed, nor the thousands of other stuff stashed along the way, I just don't want my friends list to get smaller, and hope when I do buy it, everyone will rejoice and laugh, because here we go again! Hahah
Happy hunting all, and stay alive
Stonedincali or toyoungtodie