It's difficult for new players to keep motivated. I made a character to test this out and believe me, it is hard. All seemed ok at first, the advancement packs are very useful. Bear in mind, I know the game very well but for a new player, the information is sadly lacking. The quests give loads of xp which is also useful but it makes the kdr look really poor with regards to kills. By the time you get to level 40, which takes around an hour, you have so many quests.. finishing dead city then kraken, nordr, shyal, tindirin. Your advancement packs finish at level 40 but by now you should have a trading permit and pets can be bought quite cheaply which is a big help. Events are difficult though and to me, that's when you realise that everything seems to be geared (pardon the pun) for endgamers. By the time I reached level 50 I gave up. Most guilds don't want anyone below that level anyway, the friends I'd made had become inactive and getting a party for rengol quests was highly improbable. Levelling has become difficult because the maps you can manage don't give xp so, you have to rely on dailies which is quite disheartening and dare I say, boring. There..I said it anyway. If anyone hasn't fallen asleep reading this and has had a better experience, without using their main character's stash or purchasing plat, then well done. 🙂

P.S. Please refrain from calling new players nabs. Those who have seen fit to have treated my "new" character with contempt have been deleted from my main character's fl and put on ignore. I was quite surprised at how many so-called respectful endgamers have been removed. Suffice to say, my new character no longer exists. Take care and Seasonal Greetings. 🎄