Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
You can get the same curve and trends for legendary weapons as well, they have no procs. I would really appreciate if players have that concern then they should have a look at the stats of legendary weapons, both dps and armor. I think Warfare type Legendary will give info on both DPS and Armor and they are available level 41+ on all level caps.
Trust me I wanted to do it for Legendary, Mythics and Arcanes and I did spend quite a long time looking for all the weapons for all caps but I failed. When I compared the available material for each rarity I realized that Mystics are like 5% above Legendary and Arcanes are around 10% above Mythics, so graphs almost showed same curves. So I decided to do it on Mythics because they were in middle and I had screenshots of most Mythics.

This is from the time I was looking into Legendary, unfortunately I only have it for armor at present, Legendary (Warfare type)

Level Mage Rogue Warrior

Level 41 42 42 224
Level 51 51 174 246
Level 61 61 354 434
Level 71 70 411 504

Attachment 173571

I will try to get one for damage as well, till I can, I would appreciate if players check it themselves. Ty.
That is better, but still, I know many Legendary weapons which have procs. I can start counting the warrior ones: Dark Watch Sword, Magmatic Claymore, Galen's Maul, Dusk Sword, Planar Club, etc. I think it's only the more recent legendary weapons which have no procs, but then again, now the new Mythics are just a kind of replacement for what would be Legendary in the older times.

Anyway, I think it would be impossible to really find out in detail what, how, when, why, etc. It takes a lot of time and a lot of money. And the amount of things you have to test to come up with accurate results is just too big. We know though that classes weren't balanced in previous caps, but now they are just fine, or at least much better than what it used to be. As a matter of fact, around the time when the OP shows that Mages were at their absolute worst state, I think it was when everyone was becoming a mage because of Flame Staff? Am I wrong?