Page 39 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    No way. Misspelling and all?

Infuses if everyone keeps diappearing from our guild, I should keep a lookout for a new one for when this one is empty.
    I mean, the name Apollo. They took that. Although, that's a name of a Greek god. Really sought after name in MMO's, so I wasn't surprised.

My names in game are: Venetian, Herculean, and Exiled.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    I mean, the name Apollo. They took that. Although, that's a name of a Greek god. Really sought after name in MMO's, so I wasn't surprised.

My names in game are: Venetian, Herculean, and Exiled.
    Oh I thought you meant rangepwnsmeel

And I didn't even know you were playing. Are you in Toughie's guild too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lvl 16 ign: misfortune. Looking for peeps to quest with ^^
    Btw, what lvl did u guys move on to swamps at?
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Oh I thought you meant rangepwnsmeel

And I didn't even know you were playing. Are you in Toughie's guild too?
    No, I just started. I'm level 3. Lol. I don't think I'll be investing time in O&C. Not my type of game, and I also like to chat, which in O&C, chat feature is horrible! I love the gameplay and everything, aside from the camera angles. If they fix the chat feature and the camera angles, I may start playing a bit more.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    I sent him mail in game asking him since he wasn't online. I'm going to be checking every now and then for his reply. I think the only requirement is being serious about leveling and developing skill in the game. Basically a hardcore guild
    True, but with work and all that I don't think I can reach 60 within two weeks. I'm still at 28. Slow pace during weekdays.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

No, I just started. I'm level 3. Lol. I don't think I'll be investing time in O&C. Not my type of game, and I also like to chat, which in O&C, chat feature is horrible! I love the gameplay and everything, aside from the camera angles. If they fix the chat feature and the camera angles, I may start playing a bit more.
    Chat works really well within the guild or a team. So if you're having a convo with someone, just team up. Chatting ia a breeze then. Agree, tho, pming back and forth is not ideal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I dunno, I was under the impression that the point of a guild is to have all lvl ranges so everyone can help each other out. But everyone just keeps leaving when they hit a certain level. So it'll always be a guild of noobs?
    Not cool, guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you like to chat so why not join Lesider's guild? tell him to add you

the chat system definitely needs to be improved but still better than PL as they have different channels,

other than that, game itself, quests and many things are more enjoyable than PL, you already paid for it so just try it for as least 3 months

IMO, I don't think PL can bring anything exciting to us,
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I dunno, I was under the impression that the point of a guild is to have all lvl ranges so everyone can help each other out. But everyone just keeps leaving when they hit a certain level. So it'll always be a guild of noobs?
    Not cool, guys.
    No worries, Les....I will be sticking with Arterra's Finest. I don't really take games superserious when real life intervenes, but I figured I'd rather be in a guild where I know all/most all, and if I need to put the game down for a couple of weeks that I can come back and all the cool peeps I have gotten to know from STS will still be around. Plus it seems like we have a good group of people spread across the levels....like when we doubled back to help out Conradin the other day on that quest. Familiarity breeds teamwork in games, be it PL, CoD, OaC, Halo, etc.....

I understand the need to "grow", but not a fan of alliance/guild/clan jumping like this....ffs, we just started a week ago and people are bailing.

"Arterra's Finest" to lvl 60....might take me three years, but oh well
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I said so a few days ago that I declined joining Toughie's guild because I couldn't see myself taking the game seriously yet. I did last night.

Nothing personal at all or whatever, I mean we're all still added, in my list at least, you're all there.

Not to be rude also, but what Red said was right, I hated to have to bother a way higher level than me, or a way lower leve than me too, to help me

Hope it doesn't change anything, I'm always just a pm away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    No worries, Les....I will be sticking with Arterra's Finest. I don't really take games superserious when real life intervenes, but I figured I'd rather be in a guild where I know all/most all, and if I need to put the game down for a couple of weeks that I can come back and all the cool peeps I have gotten to know from STS will still be around. Plus it seems like we have a good group of people spread across the levels....like when we doubled back to help out Conradin the other day on that quest. Familiarity breeds teamwork in games, be it PL, CoD, OaC, Halo, etc.....

I understand the need to "grow", but not a fan of alliance/guild/clan jumping like this....ffs, we just started a week ago and people are bailing.

"Arterra's Finest" to lvl 60....might take me three years, but oh well
    Yeah I don't like that everyone's already bailing. One person leaves, another follows, then another. And soon we have no guild. And it's not my guild -- Zojak paid for it and started it. I just like to see it grow, not dwindle.

And btw, the friends list on there is TINY. I'm using the guild to keep in touch with everyone I can't fit on my list. So basically by breaking up the guild, you're ensuring that many of us will likely never even talk again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Don't worry about people leaving it really doesn't matter if they are in the same guild or not if they are friends just stick to that. I like to have friends so I am sticking so noobs FTW!!! Lol anyway if you need leather gear from levels 25 or below let me know and I'll make them if I have the mats.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not cool, guys.
    This is what I thought it was. Thats why I wondered if we could merge Toughie's guild with ours. Cooperate than Compete. Collaborate than Compete. That way everybody wins and we would have a very wide level range.

Can anyone talk to Toughie and lets merge our two guilds? There is I think a member cap, which is 50 members? So I am thinking that only the mains can join the merged guild. I would also volunteer to fund the 5g needed to make this merged guild, should there be a need.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

We only have like 36 ppl in ours. Not sure how many Toughie's guild has. And is the cap 50 or 60? I thought I read 60 somewhere.
    Anyway, I dunno if Toughie would be up to that or he wants his guild to be exclusive.

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Gameloft has a o/c official forum now but I'm at work an can't post
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I'll ask him, we only have roughly 15 members I think.

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm in Darkchylde on gameloft official forum for o/c
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cap is level 60

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I want to ask first, does everyone want to merge as one guild? I don't think we can absorb the entire guild that's why..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've pmed you ellyidol several times in game to add me to guild as well as you les. If y'all don't want me in guild that's fine just didn't know.

Also was wondering if anyone has tried playing on a ipod/ipad,iphone over a rooted droids wifi hotspot and weather or not it works? Gona root my droid over weekend and try barnacle and one other app so I can play at work?
    Furon lvl 55 dex bird

Ayreez lvl 31 int mage