Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
Nice and fun event but I'm sort of disappointed bcz I've noticed that the past years Plat Vanities (Cold weather & Blue North etc) were brought back this year which makes 0 sense to me to be honest with you, the plat items that we buy each year on special events shouldn't be brought back in the same event each year more than 2 times I'd suggest, or atleast if you bring them back you should atleast make them cost more plat...cold weather first time it was here it costed 800 plat, next event it also costed 800 plat along with the blue north, now third event both of them are brought back and STILL COST 800 PLAT EACH!! YOU make the ones that bought them in previous years lost their profit and it makes them no special than anyone else, I thought there were supposed to be a higher chance of some items to become rare, not destroy their price every time every event, just like Valentines, halloween, sin patty, so on... if you will bring the previous year plat vanities atleast make them cost more so the ones that bought before can atleast not feel bad as they lost their prices
The stuff is already 800 plat which imo is insane as it is but hey we buy it anyway, I just got Emerald Set and Blue North because I wanted them. If they take these things away because people need to feel "special" they are only losing money from potential buyers and merches like yourself who just want to overprice things and ruin the economy even more. That being said, I don't think it's fair that some of the richer players have gripes over things as small as this. In the end, they are just trying to make it fair and the fact people need to flex isn't exactly their issue. Just my take on it, though.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk