Page 45 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Range, go to the quest list and check off the little box nextto the quest you're doing. Then a blue arrow will lead you in the right direction
    Ok, sounds good . Btw, what class do you recommend? I'm currently an elf mage.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Ok, sounds good . Btw, what class do you recommend? I'm currently an elf mage.
    Max swears by his Mage. But I love my warrior. I tried all the classes (even lvled my archer to 22), and I'm having the most fun with him. He's now my main and I'm enjoying the game a lot more now that I don't have to constantly run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Max swears by his Mage. But I love my warrior. I tried all the classes (even lvled my archer to 22), and I'm having the most fun with him. He's now my main and I'm enjoying the game a lot more now that I don't have to constantly run.
    Hmm, I have an mage called Herculean, a warrior called Exiled, and another mage called Venetian. I guess I'll change Venetian to an archer. But wow, people weren't joking when they said it's not like PL where you can pick it up for 5 minutes and then log off. Really bugs me about that unfortunately. I'll play more at night. Switch to archer I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Everyone,

I switched servers to the Whispering Islands Server and Tear Coast Server. Its much less congested than Arcadian Forest. My main is in Whispering Islands as Tiliana - Monk and an alt in that server Talina - Ranger. My Alt in the Tear Coast Server is Talon - Warrior.

Tiliana is in the Ballistik guild right now.

Thanks!

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hmm, what server is most of the PL players on? And I never got how to switch servers. Do you have to remake your character or something?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I remade it at a very early level because I didnt like the profession I had chosen for my character. Just know you cannot mail things to your friends or other alts on different servers. Found this out the hard way after trying to mail some good equipment to my warrior...There is a very happy person named Talon on the whispering islands server that is not mine..

Tiliana - 54 Pure Int Mage & Atilian - 21 Pure Dex Archer
    Spamming the heals and living the dream once again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Warriors are super OP! If you've seen Toughie..

He was soloing elite mobs, lower level of course, with ease, nonstop killing, easily 100g+ per hour.

I don't think you'd need the increased attack speed, especially with how spammable your skills are. You'd wanna go for all out damage and skills if your on 2H, IMO.
    Warpath would give a warrior almost unlimited Morale with multiple mobs gathered and a 2h weapon with massive damage!
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, people on diff servers basically don't exist to each other. I've tried adding friends to my list who are on a diff server and it says they don't exist. Same way for them.
    If you have any interest in playing/communicating with the rest of us AT ALL, you should switch to the Arcadian server before it's too late. You can't change later (at least at this point in time -- maybe they'll change it).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guys, people on diff servers basically don't exist to each other. I've tried adding friends to my list who are on a diff server and it says they don't exist. Same way for them.
    If you have any interest in playing/communicating with the rest of us AT ALL, you should switch to the Arcadian server before it's too late. You can't change later (at least at this point in time -- maybe they'll change it).
    I found this out the hard way too! By default my server region is Asia and I created a monk there (level 7). I might delete it to park another character in Greenmont (I'll probably name it Banker lol).

If any of you have normal scraps that you don't need kindly send them to Teena (my mage) or Shmoo (my warrior) and I can craft for you some armors that come out of Tailoring. The best I can craft so far is Black Grenadine Armor for level 14 cloth wearers. I'm still at 464 but with 3 more Black Grenadines I can upgrade my skill and buy better stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Shmoo/Teena, have you been getting the cotton/grenadine I've been sending you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Mages rock man! Les didn't get far enough on her Mage, but I'm at 33 and the enemies are dead before they reach me 80% of the time. My mana does go down down but it's nothing some food can't fix. At some point you get a spell that makes u run really fast for those life and death instances. I have mine upgraded to a 30 sec buff boost so id be super far from enemies and players trying to pick me off in the open pvp zones. If you go Mage, choose then fire skill tree for offense. The ice one is defense mainly and can slow down enemies or freeze them. Really up to preference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Mages rock man! Les didn't get far enough on her Mage, but I'm at 33 and the enemies are dead before they reach me 80% of the time. My mana does go down down but it's nothing some food can't fix. At some point you get a spell that makes u run really fast for those life and death instances. I have mine upgraded to a 30 sec buff boost so id be super far from enemies and players trying to pick me off in the open pvp zones. If you go Mage, choose then fire skill tree for offense. The ice one is defense mainly and can slow down enemies or freeze them. Really up to preference.
    Hmm, ok. Sounds good. I noticed though, I need a good hour or two to be able to get anything done, so I'll probably only be able to do that when summer hits or when SATs and AP tests are done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Shmoo/Teena, have you been getting the cotton/grenadine I've been sending you?
    Yep got the cottons and your grenadines for the marcasite I sent you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Same goes for Permafrost talent tree. Its seems to be an Earth / Water tree. I get this skill which gives me +1000 armor for 20 seconds, I guess thats the counterpart of your running speed boost skill. I recently got to 33 and when I hit 30, I got to invest on the Permafrost skill which turns a 10-m area around into a Damage Over Time (DoT) are. I use it in combo with my Frost Blast (with 60% chance to freeze), then pop permafrost on the frozen enemies, then pop my armor skill when they break free and start hitting me.

Permafrost (earth / water) talent tree also get Water prison, which accodring to the description, disables enemy skills as well as does 20 damage(+spellpower modifications -enemy frost resistance, I would assume) per second for 8 seconds. This tree also has Rock Spine, which knocks your enemies down and with additional 3 talents, increased crit chance (I think by 45%) and damage (I think 150% damage increase) but I still gotta check the descriptions again. I find both trees good for levelling though. I dunno if Permafrost talent tree has advantage if solo levelling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Well, since this game doesn't really have a quickslot for food/pots, and they're expensive, I wanted a char with the least maintenance. Honestly, if I had known warriors could use bows, I'd probably have chosen them from the start. I didn't like having to always run head on into battle. But with a bow, I can make them come to me AND build up morale at the same time (thanks for the tip, Beard!). I'm having a much easier time in the swamps now with my warrior. Instead of having to try and keep them at a distance (like with my archer), I can shoot one from a safe distance and make him come to me. I've been soloing all the snakelike quests you get when you first enter the swamps, by standing at the top of the ledge and targeting one enemy at a time. Works beautifully!

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm sad ......
    Proud member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, since this game doesn't really have a quickslot for food/pots, and they're expensive, I wanted a char with the least maintenance. Honestly, if I had known warriors could use bows, I'd probably have chosen them from the start. I didn't like having to always run head on into battle. But with a bow, I can make them come to me AND build up morale at the same time (thanks for the tip, Beard!). I'm having a much easier time in the swamps now with my warrior. Instead of having to try and keep them at a distance (like with my archer), I can shoot one from a safe distance and make him come to me. I've been soloing all the snakelike quests you get when you first enter the swamps, by standing at the top of the ledge and targeting one enemy at a time. Works beautifully!
    Low maintenance is the keyword! You can use the 10-skill slot for potions and food.

I'm not giving up on my mage though. When raiding content comes out, both physical and magical damage will come into play.
    Some bosses will be immune to physical / magical (or both! but hope to God not.. lol). I agree 100% that if you are new to this game and want to reach end-game content quickly,
    warrior is the way to go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Hmm server going down for quick maintenance, wonder what its for *prays for updates*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Hmm server going down for quick maintenance, wonder what its for *prays for updates*
    *Prays, meditates, lights incense*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

buying all marcite 100/3.5g pm XiL in game

need around 400 for advanced foundry so yer buying all! < ^ the moving bannana will convince you to sell to me!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oh no! The withdrawal symptoms!