Page 48 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the only thing i got off cydia was my 3 g an 3g unrestrictor ..i payed like everybody else but i am using unrestrictor on my iphone 4 to fool the game so i can play at work on 3g instead of wi fi
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

tips and tricks for all new to game http://orderandchaosonline.wikia.com...ips_and_Tricks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know Les, so I guess I gotta keep playing monk. I do like monk a lot, but I'd like to try warrior out. Oh well, maybe later...
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Charge is really low morale cost I think. Pretty good cooldown too, you can go from mob to mob just charging after you kill one

It knocksdown too, so a small stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Charge is really low morale cost I think. Pretty good cooldown too, you can go from mob to mob just charging after you kill one

It knocksdown too, so a small stun
    I love Charge! I went guardian tree on my warrior. This maybe a wrong move though since levelling, the offensive tree would make more sense. XD
    I can't believe I went defensive trees on my characters lol, Permafrost tree for mage, Guardian tree for warrior.

I think the cool thing about the Guardian tree is we have a talent where our swift strike can attack multiple targets (up to 4 I think). Anyone joined the free unofficial forums of OaC yet?
    The official is blocked at work lol..
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    i am a level 12 warrior i wanna respec whats the best way to do it ,,,,,,hints ,answers, anyone please i know ther some hi level warriors out ther
    Digging through the previous pages.. they suggested you unlock warpath and possibly max it out, before deciding to put points in the Guardian talent tree, should you wish to.
    Otherwise, go full on the offensive tree and possibly invest in 2h weapon expertise. Plus the suggested talent point to get Charge in guardian, a very cheap but useful warrior skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

After looking at both trees, I actually think a 50/50 spec might be good in PvE. The rage and damage of a battle, and the defensive skills of a guardian. Not sure though, just theoretical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    After looking at both trees, I actually think a 50/50 spec might be good in PvE. The rage and damage of a battle, and the defensive skills of a guardian. Not sure though, just theoretical.
    The downside is you don't get the "ultimate talent" on either tree.
    Best thing is to get to 60 then get tons of gold then start re-speccing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

The ultimate for battle isn't that impressive IMO. 30% speed off a 3+ aspd weapon is good, but not as worthy as the points in guardian, again IMO.

Toughie was telling me the 10g respec is cheap. It's buying all the spellbooks again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have almost 100g now ^.^ level 39 almost 40 ^.^ elly do some desert don't power level to 60 D:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I am in desert almost done with the quests there

There's so much room for powering through, especially later levels. Quests just don't give you all the exp anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Beware of the bananas
    MY PL ACCOUNT IS IASH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any high level farming run happening tonight that I can join? I still have 3 saintly blessings I'd wanna use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Aww man I forgot about the spellbooka if you respec. I was thinking that at lvl 60, 10g would be nothing.
    You're sneaky, Gameloft -- very sneaky. Not sure I would respec if I have to buy all the books over again. Guess it depends how badly I messed up and how rich I am by then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

You'll be very rich, don't worry

Sitting at 100g now, but at 4 pages of bags already, the next one is a 100g expansion - too much!

I'm actually loving my monk more and more now! My bro and I came from a bit of grinding in the desert elite mobs, 150k-ish XP in an hour, exp boosted of course

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Wait, why do you need so much more space by then? No stashes/mailboxes at all up there?

Oh, btw -- do ALL skills reset when you respec or will the three starting skills remain at the lvl you had it? That would male a HUGE difference for me since I haven't invested in any "new" skillbooks yet.

Edit: speaking of money, I was wondering... I didn't die many times on my warrior yet (not nearly as much as on my archer). But my last death cost me 29 silver. Seems like a lot since it starts in single digits. I think it took a lot more deaths to get there for my archer. Does it not matter how many times you die? Does the price rise based on the location you're in?
    Last edited by Lesrider; 05-06-2011 at 06:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

We were grinding in a spot where exp was quite good, and the loots were mainly equipment which sell for good silver, and we had to stay for an hour each time especially if we used the exp boost. So the extra bag space was definitely needed

All the skills reset, so all your talent points are back.

I'm not sure on location, I always thought it was level since I would die in different levels and it would only increase.

Edit:

Military monks MUST get Lion Strike. I just got it, and wow it has awesome damage. Un-upgraded and it already does higher than any of my other skills.
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 05-06-2011 at 06:28 AM.