Quote Originally Posted by Invented View Post
Trades
Spacetime Studios does not arbitrate trade disputes. All trades are considered final. It is the players responsibility to verify a trade before they accept it.
Items traded or sold to another player either accidentally or intentionally will not be reimbursed.
Trade scams are not allowed, if you feel you are scammed please report the player and include a detailed description.
Trading or selling a guild or guild name is not permitted. Any sale or issue that arises from a player attempting to do this will not be refunded..��-spacetime studios. once trade its final. and i know your not "fab". as showed above i done nothing wrong. i gave you merch already and you knew it from the information that "aqdotcom" provided for you. what is wrong is you saying if i dont give nox ring you'll spread around im scammer and to report me for you not getting that extra 2m merch you wanted for free. i have nothing else to say to this thread. good day to everyone. take his side or call me whatever you want ingame. im sure most of you wouldn't hand out 2m more to someone for free unless your doing a giveaway. but thats all. thank you.
You clearly agreed on giving the ring on the screenshots so what is the "final trade" about if it never happened?