Well this convo went on for a while, lemme tell u this ive been an officer in multiple guilds and a GM. In each one of these guilds when i kicked some1 i kicked based on the rules, or in some other cases after a discussion with other officers/gm. In each one i was aware of the rules, and yeah my first promotion was in a guild with literally 4k+ members and 3k+ are inactive. The gm just promoted me "coz why not" so i didnt exactly deserve it or earnd trust but i did my best. I never went on kicking inactives even tho i couldve and it would prolly boost us up in LB but since they were there forever untouched what right do i have to kick them? A bunch of ppl have works and schools to attend they go off here and there. I think you shouldve consulted before kicking, and your gm shouldve made it clear about what you can and cant do as an officer. The next time u go to a guild or get promoted remember this incident.

And this thing exsisted as long as i remember btw, the whole misunderstanding-why was i promoted then-maybe u get mad and kick all members kind of things

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk