Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post

Just saying its not true is not enough, if you think what I said is false then you should provide proper counter and explination to it.
Everything I said is either discussed on forums before/ fact checked by devs and/or comes from experience.

Which part on that post you disagree with? and why? Please elaborate.

I never said that, please read and understand the posts properly before quoting someone.

Rogues are Rare? You mean Rogues Items are rare?
Shadow gear drops in Infested not in Hydra(unless they added them to hydra too), before you blame things on Rarity and RNG atleast try to farm in right maps.
Or are you only speculating because you dont see those gears in the Auction house? Well try to look for Mind/Force Ring, Pendent and Belt in Auction house too.
This has beed confirmed by devs that the drop chances of all gears are equal, its just RNG.

Price manipulation affects every class the same way. If every player decide not to pay for the over priced item then the seller has to sell the item cheap/at right price. But then that not how it works, isnt it?

No body hates Rogues, we (I personaly) just hate speculations.
The issues you are facing right now with shortage of gears and expensive prices is simply caused because there are more mouths to feed. The class population was somewhat balanced in Nightmare expansion, and the prices of nightmare set were almost same depending on the rarity for every class. I mean atleast the difference was not 30m - 90m.

Solution?: Class balance. Give the freedom to players to play their favorite class, and not forcing/restricting them to switch to a specific class just because one is better than other. Everyclass has their USP, the problem is that the current content is damage friendly. So the changes needs to happen both ways in PVE.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...pdate-(259115)

Visit this link. Evidence enough? (The third bullet point). I think you should revise your facts before telling me that I am looking at the wrong map

Another reason I say it is rare is because I know loads of people who constantly run hydra. I would like to mention here that this one specific individual ran hydra all week and dropped 6-7 mire items, and one arcane amulet (all mage and warrior class). I know this is not fake information because I have screenshots of all the drops. It is too good to be a coincidence that all the drops received by people I know have all been mage or warrior class. That pushes me to say rogue items are rare. As far as belt and ring are concerned they don't drop from maps so of course they will be rare for all.