Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
You were robbed but, you were robbed in the process of knowingly committing robbery.....

It's just funny that you seek Justice from the people you attempted to rob.....

It's good that you reported the guy but, just don't do it from a "victim" standpoint because you are seeking justice from those who you victimized......

My main point is, you may not care about items being returned but, you may no longer have an account after telling on yourself so, where's the logic in your post, assuming your intention is to keep your account and keep playing???????
Clearly you have shown your thinking by asking and doing same question on and on..If you cant read between the lines i will tell you directly:I dont care if i get banned for breaking rules i didnt know,whole thread is made to tell players to watch out,report website and player and hopefully not to make stupid mistake i did.And i was victim,did i got scammed?yes i did,am i making a drama about it?no i am not.As you said "funny" thing is you are making drama of it by trying to make me bad person here.Come on mate if you are that kind of justice fighter, fight for my ban if you consider it i am "scammer" i really dont care if you told me actual stuff and not some boring accusations on and on but at least fight for other guys ban too because if you look at all your posts none of them included actual scammer,every single post was accusing me and trying to make me a bad person in this situation.So yeah ban me if you think im bad and "greedy" as some stated but at least have some balls and address the scammer....or he is good guy here?