Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
Hummmm......

Only negative comments that I have about the event right now are:

1. Seems the LV.71 Tainted and Endless sets should have set auras "different" that those on the LV.66 Endless and Tainted sets..... Not being able to distinguish the difference based on the "set aura" defeats the purpose, "to an extent"...........

2. Would be cool to be able to see what you can possibly loot from the "Gold Lovecraft Chests" loot table when you click on info..........

3. Seems to be lots of items with "similar" names... With all of the "items" and the "components" in game, it see it would be less stressful to give certain items "less" similar names.... Just seems the "clicking" (button pressing) in the game is increasing when using menu and other navigation........ When the names are so similar (like love elixir and gold love elixir), it gets frustrating when using auction, especially "right after" using that crafting system because of all the "extra clicking" required to use the new craft.........

4. A map button to go directly to the tombs would be cool.... Sometimes friends aren't there and you cannot join to port there and the extra time going to Kragg then to the tombs can be a bit stressful when you are trying to keep things moving to make your "Tier Achievement" goal................................
Im well dissapointed If it is the exact same effects even a diffent colour of hearts too distinguished the L66 from the L71 not the same colour
Also those Gold Choc boxes what suppose too come out of those ? Because I just get normal candy letters the same as the other choc boxes ?
Im still not even on Bronze Tier lol its taking me forever normally I should be on Gold by now .....
Slow Coach Showing my Age !!!
I cant keep up,with all these Young Ones Anymore Keep falling asleep in Maps....
Think I should get an OAP Help...