Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
woW hE HaS TaInTed LvL 71. Bruh. Have you actually read the stat diffrence between the 2 sets? U can literally have higher stats with 66 tainted if u had above average awakens. And since u said its running maps=pve it barely makes any diffrence if they had 66 or 71 its 5 levels. It was 5 more primary stats on the 71 set i belive. And lemme go back to the example i made, the diffrence between speed set level 10 and level 50 is HUGE. You would care more about that if you want your runs to be faster and less chance of dying.

I do belive tho you're just a person who looted 1 item and wants an aura just to show off. Tainted was special last year, not anymore. Grow up and understand that others have opnions, others also had this set like me and it really dosent matter.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Like I said before, "this particular" thread is about the "aura" appearance....

The stats are "another issue" and my point is, why are people "hijacking" this thread when the OP's feedback is sensible???

There are things that can be said about what we prefer in terms of "stats" and "procs", and I have my own "separate" feedback about those alternate subjects as well, so when ready, I will appropriately submit a thread or reply to a "similar" thread......

Bottom line is, if you have an issue with the stats or the proc, start a new thread.... "This" thread is solely about the appearance and is is not unreasonable....

And I'm not just some guy who looted "1" item and and wants "auras".... To be honest, like I said "last year", I'm not really a fan of "Tainted and Endless" auras, they can just come plain instead of having "hearts" as an aura..... The point is, if we are going to be "forced" to have those "set auras", a difference in appearance would be greatly appreciated.........

Stop hijacking posts guys, if your replies aren't "relevant", "constructive", or "sensible", please just "read" posts......