Quote Originally Posted by Anilaza View Post
Also as I've said before, they should have the 26, 31, and 36 cap rewards return since you can still aquire the 41 and 42 cap rewards. People sell accounts because of the titles from those caps which should not happen, and if the devs do that, don't give helix as a reward still do something interesting like collecting executions Fahrenheat said, this would make the campaign worth doing and miniboss hunting fun again, the title isn't that much of a reward.
Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
This is exactly why I said Cinco should look to decrease the amount of the gold the rich have and limit the amount of platinum items cost. This still doesn't make bringing the helix back a good idea as it's just a flex item. A example is the hypebeast brand Supreme a brand built on flexing expensive items with the Supreme logo. Just like the helix these items are just to flex and show people that their rich. Bringing these items back, making them mainstream, or reskinning will just make the items lose their value and overall appeal. In summary lol, the helix should not be brought and we as a comnunity should ask for more new items(not reskins) and should give Cinco ideas to help expand the game.💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
That's like saying a Walmart t-shirt that became limited edition should be worth $1000 because it became rare when it was pocket change at retail. Helix is not one of those items that should be flex items, I sold my helix for cheap and now it's 2b or people selling it for $200 is insane. IDK if you were there or not but Cold Weather set and Red Rider used to be the rarest item sets in the game other than ebt bvh 31 ect. And it was 85m for a cold set 60m for Red Rider and 10m for a helix. And look now they brought both of those back and they're everywhere. Helix should not be rarer than items that were truly rare because people don't sell them or left the game.