Quote Originally Posted by onc View Post
Indeed preposterous.

You rant and complain like a toddler yet you worship Order and chaos like you never did now i see you writting on the walls of OnC forums. Why? Trying hard to be the best hyprocrite in the world?
I read most of your posts and i dare say your questions are always this stupid, if you dont even know how the UI works which is in everyone common knowledge will then heck, you dont even belong here.
I played in the US server Arcadian Forest but as soon as i felt your malodour presence i had to change server. You dont go around manipulating people and think your words weigh in a lot, in all truth is infinitesimal.

I urge you not to paint the walls on Onc with your corrupted attitude and writings, a group of us have had enough of you here and will not want others to feel your condescending demeanor. It was unanimous for this to be brought up and to how you procure the title "Guardian of Alterra" , i demand for a more complete scrutiny of this injudicious decision, your incompetence should be thoroughly investigated lest of repeat happenings.

As of now in this context take guardian for another word.
Curse of Alterra.

Stop it- your trolling is obnoxious.
Elly is a respected member of the com, who is extremely talented at OC and PL. Please stop being disrespectful.