Quote Originally Posted by Atomiclegend View Post
I agree pvp is in a critical state because of that event that gave people op gems if they attended. For returning OGS and New players pvp became useless as we just sit in club merching Vanity. Hoping level cap will make improvements for pvpers. Also the forge made pvp worse also. RNG on gems shouldn’t be a thing. Especially in pvp. There should be a separate forge for both pvp/pve.
Bro if you ask me ..yes forge has made things complicated but look on the bright side at least everyone's build isn't the same ..imo forge should be left untouched ..having a crazy forge is one thing but having pure skill is a whole different thing .you mustn't have 608 damage like some players at present do in order to be seen or known as being a strong pvper and besides that change is constant . Forge was one of the changes that came to dl so why not adjust to the changes and move on rather than complain about it ..as for the suggestions above on making some of those items available in the ways I stated that's all I have to say on that ..I've made my point already and have nothing to add to that ..if you have anything else that can be upbuilding and constructive toward our aim you can always say so but saying that forge and buffs should be removed well I totally disagree because pvp has moved from that point and nothing can make it go back to exactly what it was before forge and elder gems came along so let's find a way to bring about more winds of positive change and keep moving forward instead of backward
Finally when you talk about helix I have said it before and I will say it again that helix is not necessary because the large number of those who want to own a helix just want it for looks only and sadly vanity weaps don't exist yet in dl so bringing helix is a waste of the developers time which they would have used in making something which would be more useful so let's move on from these old things and focus in bringing new stuff that would be helpful to everyone
Peace

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk