Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    I said season 1-2 armors which include forerunner, black commando, Red/gold founder sets smh if I’m not mistaken. It won’t affect price cause there NON tradable XD.
    you must be joking o.o supply for heraldic and crier collectibles is extremly limited thus the high price, the demand is also limited by specific group of ppl and if they come back for plat even if they r not tradeable demand will decrease drastically since its not desired by large group of players and they would simply purchase those rather than wait months to find seller. And to those that say " only collectors would get affected many ppl would be happy by re-release " its the same thing as if i said " everyone that has over 300 m gold should be taken away 50 m so sts can share it amongst poor.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silhouette For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I said season 1-2 armors which include forerunner, black commando, Red/gold founder sets smh if I’m not mistaken. It won’t affect price cause there NON tradable XD.
    No matter what you bring back, vanity version that is tradeable or non-tradeable it will still affect these collectibles because the demand for them will go down since there will be more of them in vanity form.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    you must be joking o.o supply for heraldic and crier collectibles is extremly limited thus the high price, the demand is also limited by specific group of ppl and if they come back for plat even if they r not tradeable demand will decrease drastically since its not desired by large group of players and they would simply purchase those rather than wait months to find seller. And to those that say " only collectors would get affected many ppl would be happy by re-release " its the same thing as if i said " everyone that has over 300 m gold should be taken away 50 m so sts can share it amongst poor.
    I respectfully disagree with some of you collectors. A rerelease of old “collectors” items wouldn’t effect the price of the original. (Let me explain before you guys get your torches and pitch forks and start chasing me down arlor)

The only way it won’t affect the price of the original is if the “rerelease” were to be a NON-TRADABLE VANITY version of the original. That’s the only way the originals were to be “safe” from price manipulation the way I see it.

1.) they’re not tradable so that means once you buy it, you buy it for YOU and only YOU.
    2.) not everyone has 5,000 to 10,000 platinum to purchase these vanities(so you won’t see that many people wearing them)
    3.) Even if the “demand” increases the original’s price will be unaffected since the original is TRADABLE and the rerelease vanity version is NOT.

I don’t quite understand why some of you are so defensive about this topic. You guys probably value the armors more than some of us but I’ve had all these collectible armors besides crier and flurry and personally I wouldn’t mind a rerelease of the old collectibles, I’m pretty sure even you Warriorknown would like the helmet to complete your crier set wouldn’t you?

Btw even if it was tradable and DID cost 10k plat that’s still a lot of gold. 60,000,000-80,000,000 not to mention if this is only a one time thing than the price would increase each year. So overall 100,000,000+ million gold vanity.

LASTY!!! A recolored Crier/brown heraldic set of Dark purple and black with orange lightning aura would be much preferred than the original! JUST A THOUGHT STS if you’re reading this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I respectfully disagree with some of you collectors. A rerelease of old “collectors” items wouldn’t effect the price of the original. (Let me explain before you guys get your torches and pitch forks and start chasing me down arlor)

The only way it won’t affect the price of the original is if the “rerelease” were to be a NON-TRADABLE VANITY version of the original. That’s the only way the originals were to be “safe” from price manipulation the way I see it.

1.) they’re not tradable so that means once you buy it, you buy it for YOU and only YOU.
    2.) not everyone has 5,000 to 10,000 platinum to purchase these vanities(so you won’t see that many people wearing them)
    3.) Even if the “demand” increases the original’s price will be unaffected since the original is TRADABLE and the rerelease vanity version is NOT.

I don’t quite understand why some of you are so defensive about this topic. You guys probably value the armors more than some of us but I’ve had all these collectible armors besides crier and flurry and personally I wouldn’t mind a rerelease of the old collectibles, I’m pretty sure even you Warriorknown would like the helmet to complete your crier set wouldn’t you?

Btw even if it was tradable and DID cost 10k plat that’s still a lot of gold. 60,000,000-80,000,000 not to mention if this is only a one time thing than the price would increase each year. So overall 100,000,000+ million gold vanity.

LASTY!!! A recolored Crier/brown heraldic set of Dark purple and black with orange lightning aura would be much preferred than the original! JUST A THOUGHT STS if you’re reading this.

Me having the set wouldn’t be so cool if there will be more crier sets in vanity form, again there will be no difference in them visually. No matter if they are a vanity or armor they would be the same. (This goes for any armor, this was an example.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

I explained pretty clearly.. The demand for collectibles is limited on smaller amount of ppl so once they re-release it in nontradeable vanity form that small amount of ppl will purchase them from store and then that small amount of ppl will become close to non existing causing the demand drop even further which will obviously result in lower prices.
    Last edited by Silhouette; 03-26-2019 at 03:55 PM. Reason: typo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silhouette For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Example: 50 ppl want heraldic, they re-release them in vanity form that is bound to char and 30 ppl purchase them from the store and we are left with 20 ppl that would still be interested in those collectibles. Now tell me if the price remains the same if 20 ppl bid instead of 50?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Example: 50 ppl want heraldic, they re-release them in vanity form that is bound to char and 30 ppl purchase them from the store and we are left with 20 ppl that would still be interested in those collectibles. Now tell me if the price remains the same if 20 ppl bid instead of 50?
    Ah now I get, makes a lot more sense now, thanks. but I still prefer a redesign/ recolor version of crier though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

U collect wot mate?probably proud owner of demonlord set
    You sure do know what I have, lol

Besides, criers and heraldics used to be a common thing in AL. Just because it's been few years through it should be available again just like the green arlor.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just a thought here. We are talking about vanity purpose and it doesn't affect your AL game experience at all so why bother? If you so wanting the old look of some this rare stuff from earlier season, why not try to find a legit seller? If it's gone then let it be,sts make tons of new vanity with all those sparkling effects.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Windboot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Come on guys, why always think about loss and profit?.

We are playing games to enjoy ourself, if the vanities do make a comeback, it will be fine since the rich have enjoyed them enough already and now its everyone else's turn to enjoy the looks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    Come on guys, why always think about loss and profit?.

We are playing games to enjoy ourself, if the vanities do make a comeback, it will be fine since the rich have enjoyed them enough already and now its everyone else's turn to enjoy the looks.

Lol they will rage if this happens XD, they don’t want rerelease cause they want to find a sucker to buy there over expensive junk that they bought for 20k and hoarded all these years.

Quit being selfish just because you collectors want to look prettier than the other players. It’s like when you guys join a map you think you’re hovering above the rest of us. They already rereleased green arlor why not rerelease crier and brown heraldic more players support rerelease than those who are against it . Plus us plat buyers would prefer a vanity version for plat

Hey look sts another GREAT source of income

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol they will rage if this happens XD, they don’t want rerelease cause they want to find a sucker to buy there over expensive junk that they bought for 20k and hoarded all these years.

Quit being selfish just because you collectors want to look prettier than the other players. It’s like when you guys join a map you think you’re hovering above the rest of us. They already rereleased green arlor why not rerelease crier and brown heraldic more players support rerelease than those who are against it . Plus us plat buyers would prefer a vanity version for plat

Hey look sts another GREAT source of income
    Let's admit that you want this so "prettier" look just because it's a rare look. I've been in this game since limited release and none of these early gear that you mentioned has better look than the new vanity. Most of us playing mmos, wanting to be unique, I get it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Windboot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Windboot View Post
    Let's admit that you want this so "prettier" look just because it's a rare look. I've been in this game since limited release and none of these early gear that you mentioned has better look than the new vanity. Most of us playing mmos, wanting to be unique, I get it.
    Disagreed, the old armor and vanities look better.

Green Arlor, Steel Commando, Glorius Set (Gear), Forerunner (Gear), Purple Founde(Warrior Vanity), Old Upgraded Mythic Set, Elondrian Mythic Weapons, Kershal, BB Hooks, Maul of Ollerus etc. These are older gear and vanities with MUCH MUCH better graphics and vibes.

I didn't own some of them at the time, it always striked me with awe when I looked at someone wearing them, it wasnt rare at the time, it just looked good. But vanities nowadays makes me go "meh" xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Disagreed, the old armor and vanities look better.

Green Arlor, Steel Commando, Glorius Set (Gear), Forerunner (Gear), Purple Founde(Warrior Vanity), Old Upgraded Mythic Set, Elondrian Mythic Weapons, Kershal, BB Hooks, Maul of Ollerus etc. These are older gear and vanities with MUCH MUCH better graphics and vibes.

I didn't own some of them at the time, it always striked me with awe when I looked at someone wearing them, it wasnt rare at the time, it just looked good. But vanities nowadays makes me go "meh" xD

Okay maybe you're oldschool. But instead of asking the dev to sell it again, why not find a seller? I mean let's see, if u want to own something rare and unique in real life, u gonna try and go find a seller or ask the manufacturer to re create those items?
    My friend, do you fly away now?
    To a world that abhors you and I?
    All that awaits you is a somber morrow
    No matter where the winds may blow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Okay maybe you're oldschool. But instead of asking the dev to sell it again, why not find a seller? I mean let's see, if u want to own something rare and unique in real life, u gonna try and go find a seller or ask the manufacturer to re create those items?
    I do own them, I want other players to be able to own them too as these are the only good looking items.

Most people who owned/hoarded these items got their accounts banned/quitted resulting in the price to be fairly high for newer players. Generally speaking, these items look so good people might not wanna sell theirs.

Ironically as the technology advances, the graphics should be getting better but it happens otherwise in AL xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I do own them, I want other players to be able to own them too as these are the only good looking items.

Most people who owned/hoarded these items got their accounts banned/quitted resulting in the price to be fairly high for newer players. Generally speaking, these items look so good people might not wanna sell theirs.

Ironically as the technology advances, the graphics should be getting better but it happens otherwise in AL xD

Well if your friend can not afford them for now, they should just stick with what they afford to wear as for now? And once they earned enough gold then they can buy this. This serves as a game purpose as well if not. This is how life works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Well if your friend can not afford them for now, they should just stick with what they afford to wear as for now? And once they earned enough gold then they can buy this. This serves as a game purpose as well if not. This is how life works.
    The needs of many outweigh the needs of a few.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I didnt mention about my friends did i? I am just speaking generally about newer players lol

And they cant buy if there aren't any left in the game or people not willing to sell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Well then, though luck? We can't always have everything just because we want it, if sts decide to one day re release it then let it be. If not, then life goes on. It doesn't affect your gameplay at all because it only serve as vanity purpose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Well then, though luck? We can't always have everything just because we want it, if sts decide to one day re release it then let it be. If not, then life goes on. It doesn't affect your gameplay at all because it only serve as vanity purpose.
    That's why people give suggestion so the devs can implement it one day :facepalms: