Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
I’m my opinion, you guys are over thinking this probability thing. This is not like the real world where if you flip a coin it lands on heads or tails. Sts put a % system for their chests, it’s not that it’s random, it’s that they can control the “luck” mechanism for their chests kinda like whole 0.60% chance to loot maul and 85% chance to loot epic gear. It’s something like that. Not sure where some of you got 1,000,000 chests and won’t loot a single maul but hey believe what you want.
There's nothing to "overthink" in here. We're just telling you that you CANNOT guarantee something that is itself based on probability, unless it is 100%. In Maul's case, it's not 100%.

The 1,000,000 is just an example. It's clear you have no idea what is being discussed here though, so I won't try to explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatdamage View Post
.1%==10% ???
Jesus Christ...its Jason Bourne
He says 0.1=10% which is correct. Not 0.1%=10% like you're assuming because of your inability to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
Im rolling. And you told him he needs some math? Hahahahah 0.1/100 is 10%? What is 1.0/100 than? 100%?
It's cringey when you laugh at someone smarter than you. 0.1 is equal to 00000000.1, and they're both equal to 10%.

0.1/100 is a number that you made up just to show everyone that you're ignorant.