Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Total Quests Completed: 199/210

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Default Total Quests Completed: 199/210

Ok, so I purchased the new campaign and played through it and completed the 7/7 quests there. I know about Balefort Sewers being stuck at 29/33, so now I'm wondering where are these missing quests? Perhaps it's just my OCD kicking in, but where are these quests hiding?! I accepted the fact that BS was just to be stuck missing 4 quests, but now another 7 missing? I'd welcome the new quests, but the fact they're just missing is an eyesore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes it is an eye sore, i hate not having 100% done lol. No one really knows about the missing BS quests, some say its the ones you get for doing the level 56 quests but i have done them and nothing, so maybe once the cap goes up they will come into effect. Fact of the matter the missing quests is a big ?
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

This may have also been pointed out, but every player's page lists 0/210 for completed quests (either this is a glitch or I have viewed over 60 players who just happen not to have completed one quest). I'm glad that the devs finally changed the way completed quests are viewed (since they were only displayed up to swamps before), but it seems some errors were made. I'm sure they'll fix this minor glitch in time.

As for the BS quests, I too have completed the crafting the crown quests given by the Fallen Prince and still have 29/33, so perhaps these 4 quests are just a placeholder for future plans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It looks like the total quest counter has not been updated to include the Sandstone cave quests.

Before the sandstone caves, I was at195/210 Total Quest Completed.

After finishing the 7 sandstone cave quests, I am still at 195/210 total quests completed instead of 202/210.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

No. The SSC update brought it to 210 and the quests do count towards the total. The max is 199.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

This is fixed in 1.7.2.

-ALS