+1...i see what ppl said it would happen but let's face it...there are alrdy some out there with insane stats and also pvp was never an important aspect of the game and probably never will be...only the strongest pvp and i'm ok with that...however since the awakening system appeared i always thought it could be very much improved...i don't see why u would say 1800 plat or 10m gold to lock one stat...seems absurd to me...now let me tell u my thoughts about it...let's say u awakened an item and u like only one of the stats u got...well u can lock that awakened stat and reawaken the other stats for the price of 1 awakening gem(elite or normal) +2 more awakening gems for the locked stat(so 3 in total)....if u get another one u like u lock that one too...then u will need 1+2+3 awakening gems to reawaken again the remaining stats(so 6 in total)...and so on....it feels to me that u would still need a huge amount of awakening gems(like the ppl with insane stats used to get their awakes) but the "random" factor which makes awakening very annoying would be less...hmm...annoying lol