Quote Originally Posted by Alkif View Post
Made 60m in easter event, could make 100m+ with this event, I have more gold than I can spend from just 3 weeks worth of farm. Its not only unfair for players who farm maus/esg all day long but also it makes all other gold farming methods irrelevent. Its all about events now, no more "main" game.
This is pretty much what's happening in this event.

I don't like to say it, but this is a terrible event, and I am definitely not a rich guy. I had 300k a few weeks ago, and farmed Mausoleum during Marveolus event; I made around 3m in a few days (maybe a week). Now in this event I made 4m+ in just about an hour of farming.

I don't see how this event is helping anyone. Everything will be overpriced after this event, and everyone who missed this event will be punished to pay those high prices of items.

While you may argue that we should be active if we want to be rich and bla bla bla, considering we are going through these dark times of botters and macro users, this event just becomes ridiculous.

Instead of punishing botters and macro users, STS have decided to give them heaven. I wonder how many of them made 20m+ while sleeping?