Thread: Zhulong: do we need to keep it this way?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

First off, I would like to establish that I also have this pet and appreciate the devs fixing the supposed heal that this pet gives, but as to your point with regards to the amount of heal, in the sense that it surpasses heroic sams passive, is where I disagree.

What you are suggesting is a “ one pet to rule them all” type of thing, which is just unacceptable, what this game needs is not consolidation of power in one pet that all other pets become useless. The 100m price tag is not dictated by sts, its the players that dictate that price and in no case equates to being entitled to all sorts of OPness. The way zhulong is now maintains the usefulness/desirability of normal sam, for those that cant afford zhulong, and at the same time, maintains the superiority of a heroic pet (heroic sam).

Imagine if sts gives in to what youre suggesting now, what sort of monstrosity will the next alpha pet be? Im pretty sure you dont wanna come to a point where the pets themselves are ridiculously stronger than the wielder, the game will not be sustainable in that case. Peace!

My 2 cents

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vvards For This Useful Post: