Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AL's problem NOW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah View Post
    why do many players always want to go back to the past, you need Doraemon
    It's too late for that. Players got what they asked for, it's not what I asked for but then I didn't ask for anything and I didn't make suggestions, so really, I have no right to complain.
    I am just giving my opinion as to why people aren't bothered about team playing as much as they used to.
    This event was a good idea insomuch that it should have motivated players to enjoy themselves. I wish it had..it's a shame it didn't.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Also guys, why do u guys are like,oh poor players cant afford pvp .. with poor players u mean who dont farm and dont buy plats? He should do something then i guess? Game give lot of oppurtinies. Or u meam newbies? They should get started that grind cant hope to go buy items that fast and pvp! Thats how i see it,i was poor too i started from 0 .. after years look where i am i got re-paid for the money and time i spent on al . Sts is doing a great job atm so far, but i wish they will try to help pvp a bit more, ty for all the efforts devs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Guys! Al evolved ok .. everything evolve and change eventually, we dont need to remember and hope sts go back in the time, we need devs let al evolve in the right way! Gold loot its part of the game now,we cant go back! And if u think about it, its a good thing, more players get gold and can gear! Ofc everything cost more because there is more gold, so nothing change tbh. Before all cheaper bit gold was hard to earn,now all higher but gold easier to make, as i see it its the same but more ppl can afford stuff. About famr items eggs etc, go play this wonderful event! Farm artifact and belt! Or craft arcanite egg i alrdy loot an artifact!
    do u use luck while runnin event LMAO ik this is random but am not gettin **** w fob/elix/timur/barley and luck awakes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avaunt View Post
    do u use luck while runnin event LMAO ik this is random but am not gettin **** w fob/elix/timur/barley and luck awakes.
    I use no luck bro and i didnt re-roll the arti

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    1) PvP is inactive
    2) Invest more time to get better gear to compete against other players who have invested a lot of time or equal sum of money.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    47 active

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

That true though