Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
Hi Legends! We've heard your feedback that new Legends in the game could use some more attention. We agree! We're looking into some improvements to the new user experience, and we want to hear from YOU. We have a few questions below, but if you have other feedback outside of these, we want to hear it all! What do you think...

• What improvements would you like to see to the new user experience?

• What did you find the most difficult when you were first starting out?

• What would have made it easier to:
    - Connect with other people in game?
    - Level up and collect good gear?
    - Figure out the content (getting through the maps, events, etc.)?

• What did you really like as a new player? What went well?

Thanks a million for helping us to make Arlor better for all!

-Remiem
- well, i think new players are havin a hard time in leveling, since they dont know they should do those story/side quest for exp, and they cant make gold either before reachin level 61+ ( even if they make some gold, its like proly 50k/day ) which made some of em beg for gold, so its legit grinding their asses to lvl 61+ before they can actually farm smth, and cmon tbh even me lvling to 60s is a hella boring thing to do xd, rly wanna make a rogue but grindin to 71 is just the same as goin back to hell xd, why not make further guides ingame like, tellin em notif like " DO ALL THE ARLOR SIDE/DAILY/STORY QUEST FOR EXP! " and adds more stuff into exp thingy like maybe more exp/quest, 2x exp for few days for a new character, and i feel like the lvl advancement pack can give much more stuff, like amu/ring some gold, ankhs/pets or stuff.

- the hardest part for me was to make gold, well im a pvp player so not being able to pvp cus of gears is a bad thing for me, and i bet theres a lot of newcomers thats trying out this game to check the pvp ( i bet alot of people including me loves to find mmo with nice pvp gameplay ) and the 2nd hardest is leveling, well i give a long explanation alrd up there xd.

- connecting to other players : man to be honest, theres only few peoples gon bother talkin to them, so its better if sts makes a more advanced guide for them to understand about the game.

- level up and collect good gears : tbh the advancement pack is fine and as i say above, gon be great if the lvl advancement pack gives more than just wep armor helm, and maybe pack to level 66, cus thats the level when u can really start farming.

- maps n content : i think the map n content is fine and they proly gon understand the events too. its just the way to get exp for levels, advanced quest guide gon help em alot.

- what i like when i start : well i dont think this even affects the game now xd since its more to pay to win now, i started back in 2013, played for a month and theres this guy who give me pvp gears, at lvl 10, thats when i started pvp as a mage in lvl 10, i remember it clearly it was a radiant gun, and bonechill set, he introduced me to pvp, gives me a whole lot of fun, like legit, this guy, those gears he gave me, and only bcos of pvp that keeps me goin, played till the end of 2014 ( at this point i can say im alrd so skilled at pvp, im in a guild called decimation/is feeling awesome/ levyathan/ i forgot other guilds, but this was l23-28 pvp, this 1 and a half year of pvp that made me enjoy this game badly, but sadly i was just a kid, borrowed my acc to a guildie, got hacked, happens. well i cameback 4 months ago, expecting to pvp again but the game is just too different rn, its just money vs money xd, well thats why i also moved to pve, pve is kinda fun! never rly do any pve before, never do events, nothing, legit 24/7 pvp xd. well its not rly a bad thing, i kinda love maus rn lmao.