Quote Originally Posted by voidPtr View Post
"Clearly you didn't read what i said". - also very warm word. and undoubtedly true, since i cited your own words that were in the reply of my post (,without reading them):
"Are you this deluded really", "You need to educate yourself", "you seem like just another forum junkie", "this forum is perhaps not meant fo you"
. And never said that you insulted me. i just repeated your own words, and i left the readers to decide, what they think, about such words.

and just for the record (, because it's important) ,i have to point out, that to the questions:
"fair" is get something when you've done almost nothing, AND to Not get something, after you've worked hard, a lot? this is "FAIR"? this is fairest for all players? this is the right/proper reward? to get something for nothing, and get nothing for days/weeks/months play? is FAIR?
- he answers with Yes - he says it's "fair" to get something when you've done almost nothing, AND to Not get something, after you've worked hard, a lot (days/weeks/months).
As i already said - readers decide for themselves, what to think. about any answer. or anyone.
Are you honestly offended by 'clearly you didnt read what i said' bro i am done x)
There is no Fairness in this world, maybe if you would actually get off that attic of yours you'd see, but that isn't important.
So not being able to loot anything because you have a social life or work is fair? It's about RnG not fairness. Making it so every 500 runs you get something defeats the purpose of RnG and doesnt make it Fair, it makes it just another generic Mmo game.
Lets not forget the bots then shall we? Lets make it easier for them aswell!
I never stated its fair looting something without having to work hard for it. But that's simply how it works.
The fact you can't seem to loot anything doesnt mean you should project that onto others because as far as ive seen the last week you and this fightbeast are the only 2 moaning about this.
Or maybe lets make it so u can get an arcane every 20 days! Might aswell if you want to make it this easy

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk