Page 85 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    I got about 5-6 total but sold or gave away the rest. I got into a good flow of looting the chest and spending the next 10 minutes getting all the silver ore in the area, sending all the loot to my alt so he can sell in the AH, and do it all over again.

I'm done with that until I find another chest in the new areas I'm exploring. Let's lvl up tonight! I think you are a few ahead of me though.
    Can you pretty PLEASE with a cherry on top send me the silver? The more currency I get before I hit 42, the more recipes I'll be able to buy when I get there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

One of the forum admins said they were working on 3g connectivity too. I'll really be playing this exclusively if that happens.
    Omg yes!!!! I just hope NYC 3G can handle it... Probably not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

One of the forum admins said they were working on 3g connectivity too. I'll really be playing this exclusively if that happens.
    Wow, really good for everyone if they do. I hope they'd work on graphic optimization too. It looks really awesome on an iPhone, but at times seems too sharp and crisp that it just slows down gameplay, IMO. Especially notice it when going from iPad 2 - iPhone 4. Hope there won't be device advantages again, we've been there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Wow, really good for everyone if they do. I hope they'd work on graphic optimization too. It looks really awesome on an iPhone, but at times seems too sharp and crisp that it just slows down gameplay, IMO. Especially notice it when going from iPad 2 - iPhone 4. Hope there won't be device advantages again, we've been there.
    Yeah I've had this happen at times too, but I'm also on a 3gs iPhone and had a ton of apps opened. It tends to only slow down when I receive an email or text during gameplay.

Les, I'm moved on to new areas, so I don't have a ton of silver anymore, but I'll be sure to send you anything I find. I have 20 silver and iron ore at the moment for you. Do you still need exquisite scraps? Have some of those as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    I do hope they make an ipad version and improve the UI. I hate it when I am trying to hit a skill and suddenly the game decides to tap a distant mob that is far away and my ranger decides running at that mob is better than finishing the job at hand......

I play on 3g when I don't have my ipad at hand and it works really good.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah I've had this happen at times too, but I'm also on a 3gs iPhone and had a ton of apps opened. It tends to only slow down when I receive an email or text during gameplay.

Les, I'm moved on to new areas, so I don't have a ton of silver anymore, but I'll be sure to send you anything I find. I have 20 silver and iron ore at the moment for you. Do you still need exquisite scraps? Have some of those as well.
    I'm getting a bit overloaded on exquisite scraps, actually. I do still need advanced scraps, tho.

And gold soon!!

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hey all yall put me back in the guild all these other players asking me join ther guild,,,im screwed without the guild .........i was in the old one
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey guys, where's the chest with recipes? I think Moog said there was one near Reverie but not sure of the exact location.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    hey all yall put me back in the guild all these other players asking me join ther guild,,,im screwed without the guild .........i was in the old one
    Hey man add me and I'll invite as soon as I log. Echelongx
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Les, it is near the Tower for The One quest...I will PM you where it is if you want to try and find it...it is not too far from Reverie, but in an area with a lot of hard-hitting 38 mobs (although they are slow). Might be better for me to show you, as to tell you super exactly where it spawns is way more difficult to explain than the other on the beach. I will be off in a couple of hours
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone know where the elite minotaurs are? Wondering if I can effectively grind there at 43... Level 40 elites are giving me 330 exp, 39 giving me 200.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Anyone know where the elite minotaurs are? Wondering if I can effectively grind there at 43... Level 40 elites are giving me 330 exp, 39 giving me 200.
    You could grind there but they tend to gang up and kill you very fast. However there are some zones marked with a skull on the desert map that have levels 43-45 and give good exp and gold with an average of 6-8silver per kill. I would wait till 45 to grind there.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Have you been playing nonstop since last night??? :P we were both 38!!!
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    You could grind there but they tend to gang up and kill you very fast. However there are some zones marked with a skull on the desert map that have levels 43-45 and give good exp and gold with an average of 6-8silver per kill. I would wait till 45 to grind there.
    Are those elites as well? I don't mind anything that will give me over 350 exp. If not then I'll probably stick to the Sacla-whatever camp until 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Have you been playing nonstop since last night??? :P we were both 38!!!
    Nope, took a break for 5 hours. Then started again until like half an hour ago
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Are those elites as well? I don't mind anything that will give me over 350 exp. If not then I'll probably stick to the Sacla-whatever camp until 45.

Nope, took a break for 5 hours. Then started again until like half an hour ago
    No they are not elites but easy to kill and give good exp.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    No they are not elites but easy to kill and give good exp.
    Okay I will they them out when I wake up tomorrow. It's 5 am now, so good night! Or morning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Okay I will they them out when I wake up tomorrow. It's 5 am now, so good night! Or morning.
    oh my...
    Moog now its your chance to catch up.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Has anyone looted one of those blue nightmare pets? Looks like formora's just blue. I really want one and have killed a lot of the blue flying creatures but have yet to see one drop. Do all of them drop it or only certain ones?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Elly
    you re-rolled a ranger and now lv36? Dang~~

@Formora
    Elar bro you sob~ I caught up / past you and now I am major behind again heh

@BanHammer guild
    Anyone craft cloth around lv36-40s for divine monk?

I don’t craft at all, so since I started last week I send all fur’s to Ech, ores & armor scrap to DT/Les, cloth to DT as well.

If there are other crafters need materials, simply drop me a Mail in game, I will keep it in inbox to remind me who else to send when I get collected stacks etc.

I am a quester, I enjoy all of them even the pvp area. So I like to quest/finish all then move on to next area, or go back to the ones that couldn’t get cuz not enough lv. I’ve never grinded but looks like it’s the way to go. I guess I spent too much time running around and swimming. I started to use Break Away because I ended up lost everywhere I go heh.

Goal for me this weekend is at least lv45+, maybe weekdays I will just do daily and 1 quest, I wish there’s more time lol
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey guys, do you remember where to start the quests that lead up to Torch of Souls? Trying to help anfriend find them.