Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Submission Thread - Design Fiery Weapons Contest - INTELLIGENCE

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Magma Chasm Staff

OK
    Character Name: Platycow
    Item Name:Magma Chasm Staff
    Category:Intellignce
    Description: An orb with the power of the Magma Chasm empowered into it!

A picture will be added after i complete it!

History: A long time ago...
    Forest Haven was a happy place in which all of the people of Alterra could socialize and make new friends. But one dark day, Silkknight had an idea. Silkknight opened a chasm in the outskirts of Forest Haven to conduct some evil magic. The experiment backfired and killed itself. The power of magma chasm was too much for Silkknight to handle Silkknight was forced to seal the power away to keep it from being used against her. Silkknight empowered an orb with the power of the magma chasm and tossed the orb into the chasm. It was then closed shut, away from any vengeful eyes. Then the orb was found by a brave enchantress who was practising her magic. She attached a wooden rod to it and used it finding it very powerful because of the immense accuracy it had. But as an enchantress of Alterra, she refused to abuse its power. Before she died, she passed the powerful Magma Chasm Staff to her dear friend. The staff was lost in a war with the zombies and was never seen again until it was found yet again by an elderly enchanter whom it was buried with. When the time came for a sneaky adventurer to try to obtain the power, he realized that the staff was gone! There was writing in the ground however. It read:
    Do not look further for the Staff as it has been raided.
    Prepare for the war to come as I will use this to bring destruction to the world of Alterra!

One of Silkknights men raided the grave and used the power to make Silkknight more powerful then ever!

Procs: I think that the procs should be up to the devs but if it was my choice, i would make it have high crit (I dont know if thats a proc) and/or "leaping fire" effect in which fire would burn an enemy one time, leap to another, and repeat. If no enemies were near enough, the burn effect would wear off. The Leaping Fire would only happen occasionally.
    Also, sorry if this kind of counters the "true" history of Alterra

Thanks for reading,
    Platycow
    I think i got it!

Here is a link to the page with the Picture... http://www.myphotos.yahoo.com/s/217kifcew7y9vi53095k
    This would have been waaay better if i had a scanner and i drew the picture..
    Last edited by Register; 05-13-2011 at 08:03 PM. Reason: More info! + pic!
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177