Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I love this thread, I’m glad I could make your lists <3

To kick this off, for those of you who don’t know, I’m Fybur

Over the years I’ve met some pretty amazing people through Pocket Legends as well as some of my best friends. Thank you to everyone who has helped me through my years of playing, and yes, I do mean everyone (even if we’re enemies now). I’ve always seen PL as a game but its honestly so much more than that, its a perfect format to meet people and interact without the awkwardness of a face-to-face situation. The chat system is honestly flawless, it seems so simple compared to other MMORPGs and I really appreciate that.

Now for the list (in no particular order), I’d like to thank —> Attackin, Chaotikz, Choopeeka, Commons, Connective, Craiglee, Crimsonelf, Deformity, Dimepiece, Dolloway, Felicianm, Ghost, Graarafeca, Hawkbbyjr, Hook, Idocarekid, Iiroseii, Itsburningdex, Jocelynflores, Kawaiikoala, Koearn, Location, Mices, Newworldluffy, Palm, Partiality, Plpr, Pstwantcandy, Recover, Shaftin, Splaax, Sunflwershine, Swallowmyload, Wandofjustice, and Zaprodanej, whether we still talk or not, I want you to know that you have had a bigger impact on my PL experience than any others. Whether it was competing with me in PvP or just simply being awesome friends to me, I am honestly so grateful for all of you, you have all become such good friends to me and I appreciate that more than you know. I love you guys.

Huge shoutout to Paradigm also, I had so much fun kicking butt with you guys at 35, I’d even go as far as to say we were the best guild to EVER grace the game. I am looking forward to what 110 brings with Restoration by my side, this should be fun.

Also even if you aren’t listed, I still love you <3
    Last edited by Waydog; 06-23-2019 at 12:05 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waydog For This Useful Post: