Page 87 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Moog, what are you talking about? Your warrior couldn't catch me earlier..

PS: My brother just made a warrior, bragging how OP it is! Even at level 10 he was gathering mobs. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    I've said this a couple of times but archer is better I do like assassin better because of my style of play but there are many bugged skills, our crtis aren't as high as they should be and vigor is always a problem. I am gonna stay assassin till 60 and if ey haven't fixed it then I will probably change. Archer is easier too because there aren't good daggers for long periods of levels and those are your main weapons for your biggest hitting skill.

Elly what you need to look on a bow is the damage the stats come from your weapons the bigger the damage the better the bow stats are just a plus.
    Yeah true Ech, I'm really looking forward to getting cap and crafting. I've seen some stats of the crafted archer gear, also the ones you showed me, and I think I can break 30% crit easy! Mmmm.
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 05-14-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Man I'm 47 ATM I'll try to aim for 51 this weekend and see if by the end of the week I can get to 60 to start a monk
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

How abouts you pass some of thoes levels my way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    Let me rephrase that: Which is better, ranger or assassin?
    Im a lvl 28 archer and I can take down lvl 31 bad guys and by the time they get to me,, there're dead.... so IMO archer better.

I tried assassin and its too painful to lvl up because unlike PL, a lot of the enemies are ranged also so if u come out of stealth and attack, the rest of the mob will eat u alive especially if the ranged mobs are using ice (slow) spells like the snakemen.

Lastly, assassins might be cool in Pvp when u start and stealth but against an archer, they stealth also... when u start PvP both will stealth so u cant sneak up on them anyway for the kill and once both out of stealth if ur not near him ur dead and cant stealth again.... a same lvl archer and assassin in PvP i guarantee the archer will win if both unstealth and assassin is not next to him.... dont forget, the archer has pin feet spell and by the time u can move I would of taken more then half ur health and if i crit twice of more, ur dead.

my 2 cents
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    Im a lvl 28 archer and I can take down lvl 31 bad guys and by the time they get to me,, there're dead.... so IMO archer better.

I tried assassin and its too painful to lvl up because unlike PL, a lot of the enemies are ranged also so if u come out of stealth and attack, the rest of the mob will eat u alive especially if the ranged mobs are using ice (slow) spells like the snakemen.

Lastly, assassins might be cool in Pvp when u start and stealth but against an archer, they stealth also... when u start PvP both will stealth so u cant sneak up on them anyway for the kill and once both out of stealth if ur not near him ur dead and cant stealth again.... a same lvl archer and assassin in PvP i guarantee the archer will win if both unstealth and assassin is not next to him.... dont forget, the archer has pin feet spell and by the time u can move I would of taken more then half ur health and if i crit twice of more, ur dead.

my 2 cents

I agree assassin is painful but we can stealth in combat using smoke bomb but it's glitches >< and if you use pin feet we can use blink and teleport at your side. But yeah I am finding the hard way that assassins need a few fixes.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Omg guys. I can't believe I ever doubted Sonic Slash. Now that I have berserk, I have enough morale to use sonic slash to aggro mobs instead of just my bow. It activates much faster and can crit over 500 sometimes. I'm in love. My next goal is to max out sonic slash and any other skills that effect it. And basically nearly kill mobs before they ever reach me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Omg guys. I can't believe I ever doubted Sonic Slash. Now that I have berserk, I have enough morale to use sonic slash to aggro mobs instead of just my bow. It activates much faster and can crit over 500 sometimes. I'm in love. My next goal is to max out sonic slash and any other skills that effect it. And basically nearly kill mobs before they ever reach me.

He he. Told ya. Max out Powerful Wave skill too....I crit 500-700 sometimes with Sonic Slash. And Beserk is the bomb. I go Off Shout > bowshot > bowshot > Sonic Slash as they get near > Charge (getting crits up to 600 sometimes) and they are mostly dead if all land before I have to deal with them.

Getting mobbed is a different story, but for a one on one mob, try that ^
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Moog, if you're competing for the mobs with others, I suggest starting with sonic slash. It activates so fast -- like 5x faster than your bow. I get do tired of waiting for my bow to start. But if you shoot sonic blast first, the bow atomsticslly takes over while they run to you. I love it!!!!

I can't believe I'm gonna go backwards and max out powerful wave lol. But it's so necessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, don't thrownout your scrolls. I've been selling them for 20-30 silver per piece and they sell like hotcakes. It can add up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, and with sonic slash you can save one slot in your skill bar (auto-shoot). Very useful! Even so, I have all the actives except lacerate (which I plan to get soon) and I am out of space. Guess I have to move buffs (off shout and stance) to the skill bar.

Razor blade is alright as well, when you are fighting multiple enemies and have morale to spend (you usually do unless you just used decap).

I am planning on maxing out all skills in the first two layers of guardian tree. Thoughts? I am unsure about lacerate, upgraded and with the advanced lacerate skill it seems pretty good. Anyone tried it yet?
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Just realised that im no longer in the PL guild on my 22 Monk. Does the guild still exist? Or has it split?
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    Just realised that im no longer in the PL guild on my 22 Monk. Does the guild still exist? Or has it split?
    One of the updates wiped all the guilds, so everyone had to get back together. I think the new PL tag is now BanHammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Phew, I thought I killed the thread.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Anyone know what drops the one-eyed flying pet? Is it the red flying monsters?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    Yeah the guild was deleted during an update somehow. It was remade as BanHammer. What is your ign and one of us will add you back to the guild when we log today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yeah I figured out that quirk of Sonic Slash too; start off with it (and yeah, waiting for the bow to fire gets old) and the auto attack picks up....helloooooooo free up a spot on the tab.

Before I respecced, I had Lacerate and it sucked on its own...does very little damage, and the bleed dmg was like 24-36, but I guess it adds up. I think it is like Sonic Slash....the base skill was kind of "meh" but once you upgraded Powerful Wave it was like "whoah". The Advanced Lacerate probably helps out a lot...if you have th epoints, why not?

As far as Guardian skills, max Heavy Clash...makes your Charge and Pounding Glow hit harder

And I looted a Mini Sand Demon late last night, he's cool...he either pretends to walk a tightrope and falls down, or he dozes off and slowly hits the ground and flutters back up. Got him from one of those flying gray gargoyle demons near the minotaurs
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, I just hit master smithing. So far, I can make this:

But I have no super scraps. If anyone knows where to find them can tell me or if anyone loots some, please send me I'll probably buy a stack or two so I can make these boots for all the warriors and then buy some ofthe other recipes -- there's a complete "Attack" set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Is there any level 10ish armor/polearm that a tailor can make? or is it usually only higher level stuff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    Is there any level 10ish armor/polearm that a tailor can make? or is it usually only higher level stuff?
    I think the first recipes you get right after learning a profession is roughly Lv 13/14, if my memory serves me right.

Also, I don't even know which profession crafts weapons, I assume its blacksmithing? Can weapons even be crafted yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Hmm i'm not really sure, my highest level is only level 12 LOL, goina push my monk past that today if i can though