im not knocking on your build @electrodecay

sorry if i came out too wild on my post.

you cant expect a halfassed build to be enjoyable over here. yeah it is good back then, i’ll give you that.

back when ppl didnt know of good awaken slot combos to get and just settled for what they could get from auction. nowadays it’s better to awake ur own gears cuz ppl tend to sell items at a ridiculous price and rip newcomers off into thinking that what they bought is the best there is but in reality, it aint even close to being decent.

ive seen lots of rogues who came here thinking they will dominate ctf/tdm with full armor slots and it is sad AF tbh. i dont wanna see ppl getting ROBBED of the opportunity to compete bc they think what they have is great but in reality they are all just walking punching bags spamming skills and not get kills, ending in a negative kdr despite the amount they spent into acquiring such gears.

lots of ppl came and left 43-44s and the reason why is bc they got ripped off by NOOBS who claim they are the best and sold them gears at a ridiculous price. now, those ones that bought those gears want to make the gold they lost and want to leave the bracket and sells their items at an even more ridiculous price and its just a never ending cycle.