Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Idea for banned players' vanities

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Totally agree with your idea, since sts is thinking about bring back some banned names. Why not bring back some vanites, which is part of Arlor History?

Many of the banned players deserved to be banned, and probably they got the LB and Vanity as a prize with the illegal money, plat farming or any other illegal action that they did.

Unfortunately the game only goes on 99m, I don't think sts is happy with those 1B trades. You need to trade more than 7 times(talking about gold) to get certain items and this give players a very large range to scam.

- Many vanites already came back(even lb vanities in different colors) a lot of ppl got mad about it, makes no sense keep some of them "exclusive"

- Probably who got banned with the vanity made something illegal to afford it, so we all should not pay for someones mistake. Arlor culture already took so much damaged and got lost, it's time to revival.

- Many players are farming right now while I write this. They should be able to enjoy all parts of the game too. We don't care that you payed a zillion for a item and now it may be cheapier. Things get cheap or expensive sometimes! Welcome to arcane legends! If you are not satisfied with that dont buy the item or play the game.

- They are many ways to bring those things back, but there are no solution for selfish ppl who want to looks the coolest monkey in the jungle to flex. No matter what sts do, they can't solve the problem with human's!

My final cents its that if you want something exclusive, aim for untreadable prizes. Every single item tradeable can be, should be or could be reintroduced if STS wants to!
    Last edited by Sasamon; 07-30-2019 at 10:26 PM.