Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
Just so you know what the people want:
- Original jester set (the one released as a reward in that contest years ago)
- Yeti set
- Ice spirit set
- Ice Golem set
- Medusa set
- Frankenstein set
- ghost set
- Ghost Medusa set
- Ghost golem set
- Ghost mummy set

Appreciate your cooperation
It's not hard to see the many negative aspects that those vanites brings to the game actually.

There are solutions for this, like making all LB vanties untradeable in next events. If players really care about being "exclusive" they can go for them. Otherwise there are many different ways to make profit in events. Farm such "exclusive" item and hoard it for a eternity to sell later for a insane and ridiculous amount of gold seems not fair.

My point here it's about the economy and illegal actions that are involved with those vanities.

Everyone have zillions now days. The thought "I paid a lot and I don't want see it being sold cheap to new players" is completely wrong. Many players now can pay expensive as much as those players did, or even more. But we cannot buy something that no one sells! We cannot buy what doesn't exist. And the reason of that is: we are paying for someones mistakes.

I do not want those vanities. I m happy with my stuff atm. But the actual scenario it's a big bitter joke.