Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: when you go into someone elses group run. Spawn me at the group.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cool! and come to think of it you are exactly right about MMO's when we start at the beginning of the instance..Ive been playing World of Warcraft for 5 years so I must tell you I LOVE this game! One thing I was wondering though..why every time we die do we lose our xp elixir and or move to another part of the "dungeon"?

Maybe for Enchantresses you could add a "summon" spell where you can summon a party member to everyone else in the instance so they dont have to walk all the way..(because we are lazy)

Edit: Do you guys have it where when we put higher skill points in certain abilities it will decrease the cool down on that ability? For instance..if I put 5 points in "heal" it will decrease its cool down by 2 seconds or whatever...? I think you guys do have that..I just wasnt sure. Whenever I add a point it doesnt show anything getting better on the ability.

and if there is a way like if you get a phone call you could go back to where you left off in game..unless someone kicks you..just trying to think of anything I can lol. and trying to help
    Last edited by Ccab; 06-12-2010 at 08:06 PM.