I cant intentionally reproduce it but the hotbar loadout menu has been popping up while charging a skill for a long time. Ive reported it in several posts and i even told futu id post a video showing skill fails in guildhall if i knew how to post one on forum but he didnt tell me how. But its getting worse now and in the last 24 hours when im charging a skill my loadout with switch to a different loadout, for instance it switches from one set to another while charging a skill and moving, this has only happened in tdm.

I play pvp for hours sometimes and recording that much video simply isnt possible with my tablet to randomly catch it happening (Samsung Galaxy Tab A).

My gameplay is severely and negatively effected. Ive been trying to bring attention to this multi touch problem (if thats what it is) for months. Ive even done factory resets and eliminated other apps and bought a new phone but the multi touch is so bad that it doesnt permit movement in circular motions while using skills on that device. I stopped reporting multi touch issues after futu got upset with me about it but it's worse now so i wanted to report it and maybe itd be taken seriously.

Ill try to capture it on video.

@ slayer..get bent