Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
Wow so much toxic for a simple idea. Was just a thought about changing the game up a bit.

To those who said I should create a rogue, I have a rogue. I would challenge you then to make a mage or warrior and watch the results. If you join a random party in deep marsh with any composition of mages and warriors, everyone will either leave right away or get to boss, realize they can’t kill it in a reasonable time, and then leave. Class balance is horrible right now, and yes there are other ways to fix it, but this was just a small suggestion. It’s kind of like saying ebon aegis is balanced in pvp.

Also, please tell me a map where people actually struggle to beat (unless it’s deep marsh without rogues). Part of the reason pve gets so boring is that it’s basically run the same maps, spam skills, and win. The idea of no pots would be to add strategy and teamwork in order to make things different and present a challenge.

Thank you for all the feedback. I really doubt this would get added to the game, but it would make things interesting nonetheless.
No!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk